Thank you all for the good fights on Albion- It's time to get rid of 2 bgs now. It was a blast!!

edited November 2018 in General Board
First off- thank you to all of those in Alb nation. We came in and saved Albion from nothing and turned it into the most dominant realm in the game. I choose to keep helping Albion now with this decision.

2 Bgs hurts the realm. I choose to walk away in hopes that Albion will combine all of it's forces and be able to fight open field nonstop.
With split bg's it can be difficult to come to decisions on a Friday/Sat night vs 80-90 Mids. 1 Bg with 1 Leader with 1 form of communcation (vent/Discord/teamspeak) is best.

There are too many people to thank: Baby, Realfinewine, Avery, Ant, Alcagloric, Westies, Zaeder, Ewalien, Swank and all the other regular members of Alb Nation. We won most of the time and I had fun getting to know a bunch of new people.

I now leave Albion in a better place than I found it :)

Take care and good luck on the future bg battles. Perhaps one day a return will be needed :)

Natebrunerz/Highdamge signing off for now

"To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

Good Luck to the Rescu Bg :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• congrats on your 17k night
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Geez, the tic snare was only nerfed by 3 seconds, no need to quit :open_mouth:

Good luck with whatever is causing you to leave. I have been one of your harshest critics since leaving alb but in the beginning you did revitalize the alb bg when rescu took a hiatus for a month or so. You should have kept the pace going and toned the ego down a bit and you probably would have gotten a lot more.
  • To Nate

You are an intelligent individual young man and to have to read this post, is disappointing to me. It could have expanded to a new and greater solution. Maybe I am wrong, but I genuinely believe there are other ways.

Remember Nate, the people who care and who don't disguise themselves, to tell the truth with honesty, is the people you can trust. I say this because I respected you and had so much fun with you and now it ends. So sorry for you to leave but consider and take all the time you need, I will be waiting and hope one day you can reflect on your decision and change your mind.

As of now, I will support any BG leader who decides to step up to the plate and would hope to provide some counseling if needed.

Happy holidays to you and your family Nate and thank you for all the fun. Family always comes first and what better way to relax, play a little bit and spend more time with the family.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • edited November 2018 PM
    So many things to say, but in short I think the most appropriate words are bye and thank you. While our perceptions of what was reality, truth and propaganda will never align, I'm glad for Albs at least that its over. The action this weekend was back to its best with a single Alb BG and that can only be a good thing for all concerned. Fracturing the population into 2 or 3 BGs and alienating a huge swath of players in the process was never going to work and the blame for this is not limited to one individual (it's more cultural). I hope Alb can start the recovery now under a single, unified banner. Good luck in whatever you choose to do next.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • incoming to a hib keep camping for hours until every realm logs lol
    Daniellson - Healer
    I didn't mind playing with you, but the constant attention seeking in game and the forums was pretty sad overall. You sat in game all night long on an anon and criticized the other well established BG Leader which proves you aren't in in for the good of Albion.

Wouldn't mind seeing you mess around on Hibernia if you need a PL hmu.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • @Natebruner NATEBURNER! You leaving for good or just hopping a realm?!
  • So rescu switched to Discord?
    Edit : wrong post.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    cya nate, thanks and gj making something out of nothing

i will miss finding myself pushed way to deep in a pile of enemies thinking oh **** how did i get here lol, ridin for the homie cuz no one ever pushes with him ! lol <3

Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    tlj0hnuh9p13.jpg

Hib Nation

:D
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    @Natebruner NATEBURNER! You leaving for good or just hopping a realm?!

I think it will be a realm hop...can't just leave the game, too much ego that needs to be stroked and discord to spread around!
  • I think he wasn't making the rps he expected on alb, last night he only made 17k :(
    TheWayForward
  • Please... Hib nation now. They need a US prime BG too! I got an Animist/Ment ready to rip!
    Tral
  • Calconious wrote: »
    Please... Hib nation now. They need a US prime BG too! I got an Animist/Ment ready to rip!

I run a Hib BG on the weekends for those interested.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    I have had many of my close friends ask me about Hib.
    I do not wish to step on beetle's toes as he is trying to lead hibs now.

I also have had many nice pms from Midgard players :)
    Midgard is my home- Natebruner the 12L8 zerk was born in Galpen. Phaboi was right- i'm just a mid refugee :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• i vote if your not on alb go hib ! mid needs something to fight at nights hib and mid would be great with w/e the albs got left trying to snatch up scraps

I wouldn't mind trying to find me some lil mid/hib bg fights to aj pbaoe style every now and then ! ;p

anywhere people plays is great as long as there is action to be had eye em oh, keep the action flowing and is fun to be had by all
  • but be cautious ! I save my moc for war generals ! regardless of who :D <3 o:)
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    i vote if your not on alb go hib ! mid needs something to fight at nights hib and mid would be great with w/e the albs got left trying to snatch up scraps

I wouldn't mind trying to find me some lil mid/hib bg fights to aj pbaoe style every now and then ! ;p

anywhere people plays is great as long as there is action to be had eye em oh, keep the action flowing and is fun to be had by all

My main ea account has been banned 8 months now over the unclear macro use. We will see what happens if it is ever restored.
    HERORIUS

but be cautious ! I save my moc for war generals ! regardless of who :D <3 o:)

:)
    HERORIUS

• free natebruner ! unleash the beast ! the game needs it imo !
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    free natebruner ! unleash the beast ! the game needs it imo !

I would like to play Kalorian the reaver once again.

I also would like to take Natebruner from 12L8 to rr13.

Time will tell.
    HERORIUS

• there is always ebay
    TheWayForward
    you don't need to ebay albionexile just buy a name change and maybe you will be a lil better off ^^ uhauaheuEuaheUEHAUehauh :D

*edit* oh and change your guild name to, so no one can make the link :p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    you don't need to ebay albionexile just buy a name change and maybe you will be a lil better off ^^ uhauaheuEuaheUEHAUehauh :D

*edit* oh and change your guild name to, so no one can make the link :p

I think you meant *too
    TheWayForward

alb nation started with a bang and ended with a fizz.

just let us remember the glory days of crayon boy.

• For god sake i think he did great to all the albs who joined, now let him go in peace for while....when he comes back the crayon might be even more colorful.
    Natebruner wrote: »

I would like to play Kalorian the reaver once again.

I also would like to take Natebruner from 12L8 to rr13.

Time will tell.

[edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    i vote if your not on alb go hib ! mid needs something to fight at nights hib and mid would be great with w/e the albs got left trying to snatch up scraps

My main ea account has been banned 8 months now over the unclear macro use. We will see what happens if it is ever restored.

If you been banned before and yet taking a gamble, you will always have a red flag and why would you take a chance.

But I read this rule about using macros and find it odd that you received an 8 month banned due to Macro use for Multi-Keybinds. If you can help me understand or better yet post it here what they said to you and why. It would help clear a few things for me and maybe others.

Posted by John Thornhill
    link: https://www.darkageofcamelot.com/article/producers-letter-all-about-cheating

You will find it below to read it, but I posted what he said.

2) We will no longer be enforcing against multi-keybind software or hardware that allow for multiple actions per keystroke per character. An example would be setting up a 'macro' that allows your "w key" to cast both disease and a heal spell. This is a common feature on most gaming keyboards and mice and is something we'd like to add native support for in-game in the future. In effect, using this hardware or software will no longer be a violation.

If this is true, why would they ban you?

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
    Post edited by Monster on
  • And please as for the unclear macro is not a clear answer for me but if possible to explain in more detail. Unclear macro just to let you know is not a good thing but only something behind that requires attention by professional watchdogs.. Thank you
  • Gotta say, @Natebruner is still winning.

I never said he wasn't. But I am guessing you must be the Armsmen who groups up with Nate and me. If so, please try keeping your nose further away from his Rump. If you really are loyal to him, be honest with him because that will only help to be a true friend, who at times will speak the truth to him even when he doesn't like it.

Thank you for that enlightenment post.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
    In general, egocentric individuals don't tend to surround themselves with what many would consider friends. Instead, they tend to surround themselves with puppets and sycophants and unfortunately, Albion was ripe with them. It will be interesting to see what comes next for Albion.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    In general, egocentric individuals don't tend to surround themselves with what many would consider friends. Instead, they tend to surround themselves with puppets and sycophants and unfortunately, Albion was ripe with them. It will be interesting to see what comes next for Albion.

Well said Sovereign. I couldn't have said it better. Well said.
  • Monster wrote: »
    And please as for the unclear macro is not a clear answer for me but if possible to explain in more detail. Unclear macro just to let you know is not a good thing but only something behind that requires attention by professional watchdogs.. Thank you

There was nothing unclear about it. Macro teams were banned from being run in RVR areas, save particular dungeons. He was caught running macro groups in NF and was banned after previous other bans for various things.
    What will Alb Nation do now?
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Auberne wrote: »

Start again, what more can we do but start again and hope the pain and anguish will slip by and never to be seen again. Albion's will be united again and you will see that in time Albion's will rise again. Right now it will take a bit of time and like what Rescu said on Sunday. It will get better give it time and he is right and willing to continue to lead with an open mind with good people who are willing to provide the help he needs like any other BG leader.

• Auberne wrote: »

Albion should flourish under 1 intelligent albion bg leader- Rescu :)
    HERORIUS

I hope youre right Nate. We've disagreed. While i wasnt a fan of your tactics or rhetoric, i feel like you have/had a passion for the game that is contagious.

I'd love to see the day when population supports running 3 large bgs 24/7 (alb/mid/hib). That allows for all game play/types across the boards. Solo's can have their fun in location off the beaten path. Small man and eight mans can do their thing, and the bgs have something to do.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »

Albion should flourish under 1 intelligent albion bg leader- Rescu :)

He will have help to make important decisions, as you may well know a good BG leader listen to his trusted advisors. It will take time but I see it happening it already especially on Sunday at the bridge. He is fully aware of this and he knows that he can't do it alone just like you and many other BG leaders.

First off- thank you to all of those in Alb nation. We came in and saved Albion from nothing and turned it into the most dominant realm in the game. I choose to keep helping Albion now with this decision.

2 Bgs hurts the realm. I choose to walk away in hopes that Albion will combine all of it's forces and be able to fight open field nonstop.
    With split bg's it can be difficult to come to decisions on a Friday/Sat night vs 80-90 Mids. 1 Bg with 1 Leader with 1 form of communcation (vent/Discord/teamspeak) is best.

There are too many people to thank: Baby, Realfinewine, Avery, Ant, Alcagloric, Westies, Zaeder, Ewalien, Swank and all the other regular members of Alb Nation. We won most of the time and I had fun getting to know a bunch of new people.

Take care and good luck on the future bg battles. Perhaps one day a return will be needed :)

It's been a privilege playing with you. I remember when the bg first started, it was sooo small and it was a real struggle at times. I was throroughly impressed with how large it eventually became. I've had a lot of fun and laughs and had the opportunity to play with some good folks. Thanks to all for the victorious battles and comic relief. :)

It's been a privilege playing with you. I remember when the bg first started, it was sooo small and it was a real struggle at times. I was throroughly impressed with how large it eventually became. I've had a lot of fun and laughs and had the opportunity to play with some good folks. Thanks to all for the victorious battles and comic relief. :)

Shall we dust off the rr12 warlock my friend ?
    HERORIUS

• Indeed we shall :)
  • Oh shi*t, more warlocks to worry about. Doh!