Saturday Night Mid BG unstopable!

Missed the first push into Bled by the Hib BG hammers were flying everywhere

Missed the KM fight with Hib and the Alb fight at AT was afk.

Had to switch to Sham after Bled fight with the Hibs so the rest was from a support class POV.

Comments

• Rescu had all of Albion in his bg tonight and never won a fight.

Wipe after Wipe. Rps must have flowed on those hits.

Sorry I couldn't make it Albion....

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Albs made more action yesterday WITHOUT you, stop trying to tell yourself and others youre bringing anything to the game other than camping and causing a boring game for both albs and enemy.

The simple fact they mare more kills shows action = fun and rps , your “winning” means not losing , but thats not playing the gane, if you risk to lose you will sometimes win but always have action.

Im surprised its taken this long for anyone to realize that, albs had lower numbers compared to mids and sometimes hibs, really all that tells me is albs were forced to defend more, they did however fight, the did win some of the battles last night, and im sure they had a blast doing it, granted if they had numbers they would have done better but it had squat to do with you
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • I bet those Rps were nice. I would want more as well
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• The action was flowing great last night. We had a couple of three way fights later in the evening around Boldiam that were spectacular. US prime Hib BG continues to grow steadily. Be wary of the Voltron!
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Rescue did very well, considering several Albion's groups decided to chase four Hibs, knowing that the Mids BG is nearby. Eventually, Albion's started to stay together.

There is one crucial fact that was left out. At the tower, we were winning, but Hibs came with about three groups. I chase a healer mid, and they didn't even hit him, and he was very near them but went for me and beat many of us, and then they retreated. That gave the mids a chance to win, and they did. At the bridge, we knew this was one way to take them down. We did very well there, and they retreated losing many that we killed.

By the Maze the first time, as I mentioned before about three groups of Albion's went chasing a few Hibs, and mids came hitting us, and they won. The second time, we were winning but out came the eight-man roamers, about two maybe three groups to help, which was a good thing for the Mids and recovered the dead and they were back in the game and won. It was a good fight and a good recovery by the mids.

It's easy to talk about bg leaders and so on, but the fact remains that all bg leaders deserve credit for making this game last this long and of course all of us. I hate posting because many of these conversations doesn't matter to me. What's important is that this game that many of us played for a long time, still exists, and I am thankful for all of you for making it happen.

Now to all the BG leaders, many thanks for making it happen and to all the DAOC players, cheers to you all because without you guys, DAOC would not have lasted this long.

I hope to see you all out again and a safe holiday to all.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • Embarassing to watch
    HERORIUS

• That video didn't show the one we won at the bridge twice when I came in to play late. Remember some players can run the BG if he should decide to come out of retirement as a BG leader. As for any BG leader, it requires a united Albion's to complete. I will keep watching these videos because it helps me to learn about all realm leaders and players in how there tactic or strategies and while I wait, always find ways to counterattack or other means. The key is taking control of the forces and bringing them together to win most of the battles. I hope most of you continue posting the videos so that I can keep watching.

As for Rescu, he only just needs a little help from people who can advise him to consider but most of all, Albion's need to stay together. That was one of the main problems for the Albion's. Stop chasing a few players and as for stealthers leave them alone and focus on the real significant battles to come.

Nate, you coming tonight?
  • That video didn't show the one we won at the bridge twice when I came in to play late. Remember some players can run the BG if he should decide to come out of retirement as a BG leader. As for any BG leader, it requires a united Albion's to complete. I will keep watching these videos because it helps me to learn about all realm leaders and players in how there tactic or strategies and while I wait, always find ways to counterattack or other means. The key is taking control of the forces and bringing them together to win most of the battles. I hope most of you continue posting the videos so that I can keep watching.

As for Rescu, he only just needs a little help from people who can advise him to consider but most of all, Albion's need to stay together. That was one of the main problems for the Albion's. Stop chasing a few players and as for stealthers leave them alone and focus on the real significant battles to come.

Nate, you coming on tonight?
  • It was nice to see Albs out fighting for a change. Cheers.

• This will become the norm
    HERORIUS

• Excellent, I read the post :P Yes, they will be coming out more to play now that camp-o-lot is hightailing it out.