Missed the Saturday Night BG Battles- Did Albion win the majority of fights combined in 1 bg ?

Tell me albs went undefeated ?
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• No was another miserable fail attempt By the Alb Nation and the Hib Hord. Will have vid up later. Mids went undefeated against Hibs and Albs.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    No way Rescu lost every single fight with all of Albion in one bg.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Guess he might of beat some 8 mans but did nothing against the Mid BG but die, run or hide. Don't think he faced Hero any. Mid BG rolled Hero at Bled than open field in EV later at Surs than at Bold and he logged.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Grot wrote: »
    Guess he might of beat some 8 mans but did nothing against the Mid BG but die, run or hide. Don't think he faced Hero any. Mid BG rolled Hero at Bled than open field in EV than at Bold and he logged.

Waiting for vids @grot. Surely he didn't wipe all of Albion on towers again.
    HERORIUS

• No but took a big hit at Bold and Surs CK trying to take them back.
  • I guess rescu will always allow mids to hit him on cks and towers.

But if you are on mid that makes life good and the rps plentiful.
    HERORIUS

• I'll be honest, action has been awesome tonight, with albs not camping and sitting causing no action and killing the game/action.
    Plenty of 8man fights, plenty of active siege fights... awesome
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Sounds like action would have been great on mid tonight . Wait for the big cup and go smash it for Rps.

Easy and fun no doubt
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Sounds like action would have been great on mid tonight . Wait for the big cup and go smash it for Rps.

Easy and fun no doubt

Albs got more kills than mids tonight, looks like albs did something right tonight, their kills massively spiked... the stats talk for themselves, great to see albs having some fun and winning kills
    TheWayForward
  • Rescu fed the mids by wiping 5 times to them. Prolly crashed the bg early or some albs just did 8 man instead of being farmed.

Waiting for grots video of rescu farming Albion
    HERORIUS

• This shows stats for tonight, pretty telling
    TheWayForward
  • I care about what matters - the bg victories
    HERORIUS

• If rescu sent more albs to 8 man then that's sad :(
    HERORIUS

• Albs are showing as 13k kills tonight compared to mids 10.5k kills, like I say stats speak for themselves albs doing fine it seems
    TheWayForward
  • I don't call Albion bg never winning a fight fine . Hibs might .. But we don't accept that in Albion
    HERORIUS

I care about what matters - My ego

Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I made you a video of last night albion exiles :)

Ty for that donation.
    HERORIUS

I don't call Albion bg never winning a fight fine . Hibs might .. But we don't accept that in Albion

I imagine albs had more fun today/tonight than they do camping keeps and no action, but who am I to talk, I'm just an albion exile :D
    TheWayForward
  • I imagine losing every single bg fight would be glorious and exciting
    HERORIUS

I made you a video of last night albion exiles :)

Ty for that donation.

we have a video of you flopping to our 8 man with your full zerg, funny as anything, expect post soon :)
    TheWayForward
    Impounded you can't lie ... U know u guys sprinted to that big red cup tonight knowing you about to be fed
    HERORIUS

• I always charge ahead to snare 8 mans
    Death does not matter .. Only winning the battle does :)
    HERORIUS

• I think rescu would have done better if albs was not so divided at what bg leader they follow. From what i saw in alb region chat a lot of albs would not support rescu they stood up in the portal town.
  • Sanford wrote: »
    I think rescu would have done better if albs was not so divided at what bg leader they follow. From what i saw in alb region chat a lot of albs would not support rescu they stood up in the portal town.

hmm.. strange you would be playing albion during us prime time
    HERORIUS

• Sanford wrote: »
    I think rescu would have done better if albs was not so divided at what bg leader they follow. From what i saw in alb region chat a lot of albs would not support rescu they stood up in the portal town.

That is about the size of it Sanford. The Alb Nation seeks to divide the Albs further rather then support a single BG leader on the nights that there are no other options. And then start threads to dig at people who will step up and lead. It is just ego polishing.
  • From what I saw in the video of last night- it's typical hit a ck or tower and let mid bg come wipe you.

rinse and repeat.

Collect rps and Midgard had a field day.
    HERORIUS

• The best part is those are the albs that b*tch about being outnumbered. Nate idk what you’re putting in that coolaid. But it’s really affecting your realms mental health xD

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    The best part is those are the albs that b*tch about being outnumbered. Nate idk what you’re putting in that coolaid. But it’s really affecting your realms mental health xD

I took the night off to see what Rescu could do with the entire alb bg. He seems to think his methods of getting attacked while taking towers/keeps is the way to play.
    HERORIUS

Natebruner wrote: »
    I care about what matters - My ego

The fact that the OP started a thread to dig at another BG leader of the same realm really shows how much the fact that another BG leader taking away even a small amount of the spotlight really does affect him. If you observe the participation of the OP since his video threads were relocated to an appropriate corner of the forum, the desperation for attention has noticeably increased.
    From what I saw in the video of last night- it's typical hit a ck or tower and let mid bg come wipe you.

rinse and repeat.

Collect rps and Midgard had a field day.

kinda like you did on Friday night at Blend and when you pushed to the outpost and some damn mid stealthers closed the Blend outter doors on you so you couldn't get back in.
    I understand- Midgard wants the rps to flow
    HERORIUS

• We can do a rescu winning % number.

Right now he's 0-5 and sitting at 0% . We can update it as we go.
    HERORIUS

• “Misses” Sat night creates thread then downplays Albion gameplay. Also some random Anon (Nate) crying in region all night.

You are pretty sad...
    The strategy of hitting cks and towers while mid bg is near did not payoff ?

HERORIUS

• Alb here, I've been in both BG's and it wouldn't have mattered who ran the bg lastnight, Albs would not have been successful. At max /bg count showed 44 albs (most of the time there was less). Mids had 80 according to some counts on towers. When you are outnumbered by that much you will lose most fights especially open field. Albs were ready to defend, which you would expect when outnumbered by that much, but mids would never attack a fully defended keep. Albs were forced to protect Hurb and Ren and then make a few strikes at towers to try and deter mids. I give Rescue a lot of credit for keeping positive and trying his best to fight off mids and hibs. At one point when we took bold tower, we had mids attacking from bold and hibs attacking from behind and the bridge. It was rough! If Nate led the bg he would have stayed in Ren, which is fine too but once again it wouldn't have been a successful night due to no fights/rps. There isn't much you can do when outnumbered...we started the night down 3 keeps and we ended the night still holding Ren and Hurb, which I guess is a small victory. We did fight off hib /bg from taking Hurb at one point.

With that said, shame on mid for not being the aggressor with double the numbers. You waited and avoided fights to try and catch albs in the open field. Take the fight to the albs if your /bg outnumbers them. Live or Die, it would be fun action.
  • Estebahn wrote: »
    Alb here, I've been in both BG's and it wouldn't have mattered who ran the bg lastnight, Albs would not have been successful. At max /bg count showed 44 albs (most of the time there was less). Mids had 80 according to some counts on towers. When you are outnumbered by that much you will lose most fights especially open field. Albs were ready to defend, which you would expect when outnumbered by that much, but mids would never attack a fully defended keep. Albs were forced to protect Hurb and Ren and then make a few strikes at towers to try and deter mids. I give Rescue a lot of credit for keeping positive and trying his best to fight off mids and hibs. At one point when we took bold tower, we had mids attacking from bold and hibs attacking from behind and the bridge. It was rough! If Nate led the bg he would have stayed in Ren, which is fine too but once again it wouldn't have been a successful night due to no fights/rps. There isn't much you can do when outnumbered...we started the night down 3 keeps and we ended the night still holding Ren and Hurb, which I guess is a small victory. We did fight off hib /bg from taking Hurb at one point.

With that said, shame on mid for not being the aggressor with double the numbers. You waited and avoided fights to try and catch albs in the open field. Take the fight to the albs if your /bg outnumbers them. Live or Die, it would be fun action.

A number of folks from alb nation did not play. Some though did join rescu hoping to not get farmed hitting cks/tower but were let down.
    HERORIUS

• I wasn't and am not going to play into the realm divide...I'm thankful for leadership in alb. I had a night to play so I did. I could have kept soloing on the merc, but wanted to make sure we didn't lose Ren or Hurb and we were successful in doing that. I wasn't let down because I knew no matter who was leading, we weren't going to wipe the mid bg with our numbers but we could defend. Now if the game is to avoid dieing, we lost...but if the game was helping the realm defend and stirring up action, we did just fine. Thank you mids and hibs for the fights. Hopefully we can give you a better fight when our numbers are equal and we all work together like the fight the night before last when both alb bg's sandwiched a larger mid force! Now that was nice! We missed you lastnight Nate and not because one is better than another, we missed the extra leadership and numbers.
  • Estebahn wrote: »
    I wasn't and am not going to play into the realm divide...I'm thankful for leadership in alb. I had a night to play so I did. I could have kept soloing on the merc, but wanted to make sure we didn't lose Ren or Hurb and we were successful in doing that. I wasn't let down because I knew no matter who was leading, we weren't going to wipe the mid bg with our numbers but we could defend. Now if the game is to avoid dieing, we lost...but if the game was helping the realm defend and stirring up action, we did just fine. Thank you mids and hibs for the fights. Hopefully we can give you a better fight when our numbers are equal and we all work together like the fight the night before last when both alb bg's sandwiched a larger mid force! Now that was nice! We missed you lastnight Nate and not because one is better than another, we missed the extra leadership and numbers.

I don't believe in hitting towers and cks to flash a huge red cup for mids to come kick folks teeth in. Esp if you are concerned with numbers? Surely the BG knew that Mids were in the area as mids had port to bold all night ?

If you enjoy that- have at it.
    HERORIUS

• He's (Nate) is like a fine sculptor. He chisels away at it a little at a time. Already heard of 10 or so he banned from the bg and his channel. Just give it time. Ego's like this typically take care of themselves.
  • Negative or not people get banned for less, and if you suspect no reason not to ban.
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    He's (Nate) is like a fine sculptor. He chisels away at it a little at a time. Already heard of 10 or so he banned from the bg and his channel. Just give it time. Ego's like this typically take care of themselves.

Rescu doesn't allow cussing in his vent.

I don't allow trash in discord.

Sounds fair to me :)
    HERORIUS

• That doesn't add up.. You're still in it!

>Daoc Videos<
    That doesn't add up.. You're still in it!

You find your man voice yet to MA ?
    HERORIUS

• From the ones who were banned, they griped about sitting in km for an extended amount of time. It is your discord channel though.. and the bg they were banned from you were leading... not saying you don't have the right.. .
  • Grot wrote: »
    Guess he might of beat some 8 mans but did nothing against the Mid BG but die, run or hide. Don't think he faced Hero any. Mid BG (defended Bled with greater numbers than hibs and then open field in EV while again having greater numbers and later at Surs when the tower count was 80 mids vs maybe four Hib groups at Bold and he logged.)

I fixed it for you.

• Nate putting down rescue when all Nate does is sit in a Keep until the other BGs log then go run down 8 mans and claim victory for Alb nation. At least Rescue was trying to get a BG going to generate action.
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    From the ones who were banned, they griped about sitting in km for an extended amount of time. It is your discord channel though.. and the bg they were banned from you were leading... not saying you don't have the right.. .

He is within his right but if you'll recall, when he first started urging people to leave Ventrilo for (his) Discord, it was called back then that the reason was so that he could control it and do with it whatever he felt like. It continues to amuse me that people are shocked or simply surprised by his behavior and actions as if there was any other way this would turn out.
  • I took sat and now sun off. Don't be mad at me that Rescu has been killing all the albs.
    HERORIUS

So far the only one that has voiced any displeasure with the performance is you, shocking as that may be.

Now obviously, I would expect Mids and Hibs to be happy but I'd be more interested in reading the assessments of the Albs that ran with him. I know any Albs that support the OP probably will continue to, as the same with Rescu so cheerleaders for either side need not respond. I'd like to see the accounts of Albs that are more neutral in their opinion to gage the performance in terms of fun.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • Did you and all the other albs that ran with him quit once because you always died ?

Have you recovered from that?
    HERORIUS