Thanks Hero

Your daytime (here in the US) bg adds a level of fun to the game. You do what a bg should do and play handicapped against far smaller numbers as you actually take a chance and hit keeps. You win many and lose some and it doesn’t seem to bother you. Keep it up.

Comments

• and he runs his BG against realms that have no BG up. taking keeps against people that are not properly grouped. and when he attacks bled like today and got wiped by a few groups and lost of random solos and on the spot improvised groups, he just logs and doesn't want to face anna ? pathetic.

what's the fun in attacking a keep where noone defends, or 1 or 2 fg's and some randoms defend, and when a bit more defenders show up, he gets wiped and then logs because he doesn't want to face a real bg. pathetic.

it's just easy mode farming and when people show up to defend, he throws in the towel and logs. pathetic.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Defended Beno today with about 20 and had a blast doing it. We lost, and I ended up with about 18k rps in a really short amount of time. Idk, seemed fun to me, but I’m done defending another realms leader against the negative nellies.
    Hmm Muylae

Your attack post is not fair.

Peeps in herorius bg is not proberly grouped either. Keep takes are hard in this game specially now. And you offen only try to take keep against smaller forces or the battle wil almost with 90 % fall to the defenders side when numbers are the same. But you are right that 2-3 fg offen can wipe him if they are a setup grps . The only big advantages heroes have is numbers. He offen give the smaller force a chance to put up a defence to make it a handicap match. I have not seen many other bg leader do that. (specially not mid bg leaders, they will always cut ports) u have to give him some kind of credit for that.

Herorius normally runs bg 18.00-22.00 german time, u cant blame him for that. Its euro primetime. And if mid dont have a leader online, that is not his fault.

To the other attack on him, he dont wanna face Anna bgs and why he offen logges is a consequence of Herorius tactic and Annas tactic. I normally plays in heroes bg when he meets anna bg its normally openfield to a start.. if he Loose 2-3 openfieldsbattle he will log. because Anna will never attack a Tower or keep with a herorius bg setup in there (and i dont blame him ). But if he wins openfield anna will normally setup in a Tower and herorius will attack. When Anna has smaller numbers than herorius the first battle can also be a battle where anna is setup.

Im not a fan of herorius tactics specially not when he is outnumbered and he could learn alot to join other bg leaders, to get new ideas to do Things. I have played with the most bg leaders and i have to say herorius is the biggest risktaker.

I guess he will log a lot more now after runemasters have got st. that is a big advantage to the midzerg openfield , mentalist and champions not are not the most played toons on hib side.

But to call him pathetic i dont get. you normally join a high rr midgroup and kill 3-4 mans what u call that ??? Its game of war. What is red are dead. You dont have higher morale standard than he does. Numbers sometimes are with u , sometimes it against u, thats the name of the game.

Boomling

sry for the spelling i did my best, hope it gives meaning
    Post edited by boomling on
  • I ran with Herorius for a few weeks.

He's one of the best BG leaders for a reason.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • The real issue is population. If we had population in this game then it would be a lot more defenders and possibly another early bg during eu daytime.

Herorius is doing if u like it or not is exactly what he's supposed to be doing as a bg leader. Since no one else is willing to step up then that's why you realm gets pved all day.

We can keep.crying about Herorius all day and night but nothing going to change until pop getstar better.
    1. Population
    2. until population is up, we should be glad that there are peeps like Herorius who give a reason to fight for.
    3. no, this doesn't mean you have to like his way of playing (i dont btw.), but when he's not around there is almost nothing to fight for a majority of players at all at EU prime time.
    Post edited by Cathul on
    Alb could really use a daytime leader like Hero. Step up someone, please. There are plenty around ready to follow. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Post edited by Seethyr on
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I ran with Herorius for a few weeks.

Lol, cause he wont fight? Not a great endorsement tbh --- is kill the action plan cutting ports, mostly in mid, is counterproductive and the enormous realm hopping that supports him just makes it silly.

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Every bg leader has their own way to lead, Herorious , Rescu, Xyorman are top bg leaders and everyone knows that for a long time, Herorius pve cause he at EU time and mostly bg US bg leaders are working at the time he's leading and Nate who's that again? oh I guess someone who leads some albs and camp keep all night LOL
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I ran with Herorius for a few weeks.

Lol, cause he wont fight? Not a great endorsement tbh --- is kill the action plan cutting ports, mostly in mid, is counterproductive and the enormous realm hopping that supports him just makes it silly.

We just don't have numbers during EU times on most days. We are lucky he doesn't keep the relics 24/7 because he could if he wanted to.

It is silly to say he won't fight. He does handicapped keep attacks A LOT of the time.

You might wanna be careful of what you type here Xyorman. You don't wanna give Hero more motivation to turn Midgard solid green.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Eithne wrote: »
    Every bg leader has their own way to lead, Herorious , Rescu, Xyorman are top bg leaders and everyone knows that for a long time, Herorius pve cause he at EU time and mostly bg US bg leaders are working at the time he's leading and Nate who's that again? oh I guess someone who leads some albs and camp keep all night LOL

I agree that these 3 individuals have been doing it for a long time.
    However lets be honest that Hero and Xyorman are on a different level than Rescu.

I will always be honest.

Hero is really good at leading bgs. Xyorman is good at leading bgs. And Rescu is not very good at all at leading bgs.
    HERORIUS

• You missed one lol but all good :) after all we should just have fun and play the game./cheers
  • Eithne wrote: »
    You missed one lol but all good :) after all we should just have fun and play the game./cheers

Billings ? Smeger?

Both have a tendency to do their own thing away from bgs but

Smeger hands down. Smeger is smart and way easier to coordinate with.
    HERORIUS

Hero does a great job, be glad Hibs even have a RvR BG leader.. Hes probably the only one that runs regularly sorry he doesnt meet your standards and plays during US prime every time. At least he tries to on weekends lol..
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Hero does a great job, be glad Hibs even have a RvR BG leader.. Hes probably the only one that runs regularly sorry he doesnt meet your standards and plays during US prime every time. At least he tries to on weekends lol..

I agree
    HERORIUS