Tuesday Night Tactics-- Midgard Wanted Alb Nation Open Field--- Careful What You Wish For

edited November 2018 in General Board
4 straight L's for Midgard and they logged.

Please remember why we hold a 90% win rate. We use SUPERIOR TACTICS

[edited]
Post edited by Driralin on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Mids been asking for open field fights

Are you not entertained ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Any mids want to discuss strategy from last night ?
    HERORIUS

• Troll/Bait?
  • edited November 2018 PM
    rvr discussion with tips on strategy
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Even the title is borderline troll/bait. If they want to discuss it, they will find you, otherwise besides the troll/bait, it borders on CoC rule #6... bumping your own thread.
  • Lets discuss that first fight from the vids I have listed.
    First off who is the MA for Midgard last night ?
    HERORIUS

• edited November 2018 PM
    Lets talk strategy in that first video.

Mid bg appears to be split very bad. You must be chasing 1 fg of hibs or something.
    You approach us and split half and half while chasing.

Tactics- Stick your MA and stay with him. And quit chasing random groups

This will help you win more fights.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Probably chasing our fg of Hib sneaks around Mid safe last night. lol
  • So that goes back to my question- Was Midgard using a MA last night ?
    HERORIUS

• Superior tactics still winning

90 % :)
    HERORIUS