quit camping

2»

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    ^^ yes. Just because someone shows a count of a bg, that is just one.

You say for mids to attack a keep because mids have numbers, yet when albs seriously out numbered mids you would never attack a keep. Ever. Interesting.

Poor clunky ate a ban...kinda knew it was coming. I think he just needed an excuse to get away from the game :/

not quite sure why he received a ban though. unless something was edited by a mod that i didn't see, he remained fairly polite.
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Seethyr wrote: »
    Despite being 100% Alb, my statement stands for everyone. If you have superior numbers (maybe 1.25x), it’s on you to press the attack. Do you think without going into who did what when, that could be agreed upon regardless of realm? Problem solved?

And I wouldn’t trust bonuses to calculate numbers, you have to rely on scouting reports. In alb right now the two main bgs aren’t exactly having beers together.

THAT is the main issue with alb during US prime time. i think that maybe either alb bg is at times outnumbered by the mid bg, not always, but the two bg's combined certainly outnumber the mid BG most of the time,if not all the time.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Clumsy wrote: »
    Nate come out and fight (no)

Didn't mids sit in keeps for a long time??? I remember that's all we did when we died once (just once) in open field because Xyorman didn't like dying!

This is a game guys not real life!

The reason Nate probably does it because you guys did it all the time!

your memories are faulty -- but no surprise there; Solic it would really help if your tried to actually find a clue before you 'spoke' -- but why change now

Please don't try to flatter yourself lol you know deep down that it's true!

LoL, you really know nothing about RvR but much like another you have to try and gain attention -- kinda sad

Do I care?

It's a game Xyorman! It's a fantasy game and not real life. You can boast all you like about how good you know about RvR but quite frankly I don't have the time for it and care. I played the game for fun and found that caring less made it more fun.

Also just explaining the reasons Nate has taken up the same idea that you did when I played mid and ran with you. No attention seeking it's just a fact that you did sit in keeps all night!

my time zone (CET) kinda prevents me from joining US prime time more than once or maybe twice a week. but when i do, he never camped a keep all evening. xy can run around waiting for a good moment to hit (often boring), but i've never seen him camp a keep all evening.
  • Gavner wrote: »
    I honestly don't care how people lead their BGs, people will join if it's fun, and complain if it's not. It's will always be better then no leader at all, like it or not, many people enjoy it who find difficulty to solo or get group invites. It shouldn't matter who leads better, win more, if people are happy playing with them. Everyone has a choice to follow or don't follow certain leaders based on their personal needs.

i follow anna, but do you think he has a bigger critic than me ?
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sleepwell wrote: »
    Can't disagree with his logic.

Personally, i'd rather sit at 50 % with 20 active fights. But going 1-0 and sitting afk working on emails or fantasy football for a few hours works too i guess.

The good thing about this game is there are options. Log.. pve... small man... solo... battlegrounds... sit afk and read a book. To each his own. BS is happy as long as you feed them the credit card :smile:

This guy understands. We all play differently.

Alb Nation keeps that winning % at 90% or higher

if you consider camping the whole evening and running over a fg once during an evening a 90 % win, then yes, you get the 90 % win number that your claim. /yawn. boring.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sleepwell wrote: »
    Can't disagree with his logic.

Personally, i'd rather sit at 50 % with 20 active fights. But going 1-0 and sitting afk working on emails or fantasy football for a few hours works too i guess.

The good thing about this game is there are options. Log.. pve... small man... solo... battlegrounds... sit afk and read a book. To each his own. BS is happy as long as you feed them the credit card :smile:

This guy understands. We all play differently.

Alb Nation keeps that winning % at 90% or higher

if you consider camping the whole evening and running over a fg once during an evening a 90 % win, then yes, you get the 90 % win number that your claim. /yawn. boring.

Again you are having mids tell albs that you continue to ask for backup on your posts. It's come to that for you Muylock. You are now that guy.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Muylae wrote: »
    i follow anna, but do you think he has a bigger critic than me ?

Yes, me! <bit of kidding>