Highdamge

You have not won a fight tonight. Its 9:30pm....

Comments

• I guess we will see videos of your zerg running down solo's from now on?
  • Hard to win if the opposition has to have twice the numbers. Even numbers you know what happens.. you lose.. thanks for playing daoc

• Bowatg wrote: »
    Hard to win if the opposition has to have twice the numbers. Even numbers you know what happens.. you lose.. thanks for playing daoc

you may want to learn to count, the first hit in Odin's mid bg only had 50 to your 90, and then after that and our second hard wipe on EV is when mid bg got more numbers because people didn't want to lose anymore
  • Twice the numbers? When I logged in the numbers were even this evening. Then hibs went to 55%, even numbers mid and alb. The numbers fluctuated to 10% either side mid, alb. I check regularly through the night.

I guess ss through the night with a time stamp in future will help.
    Hard to win if the opposition has to have twice the numbers. Even numbers you know what happens.. you lose.. thanks for playing daoc

Said the 8 slot scout :D

• edited November 2018 PM
    LMFAO! If you go by the Realm bonus to account for BG numbers or size you are a really noobish. Alas, I forgot, one thing.. mids never have more than 4 groups. (As I lied there dead and counted 88, then watched three more groups come up from the dock).

I'm glad you all finally got some wins under your belt. Hero overwhelm tactics work well

p.s. Stoertbecker You will find me in the Alb BG on Scorptionatg the Armsman. Hes RED. lol
    Post edited by Bowatg on
    Bowatg wrote: »
    LMFAO! If you go by the Realm bonus to account for BG numbers or size you are a really noobish. Alas, I forgot, one thing.. mids never have more than 4 groups. (As I lied there dead and counted 88, then watched three more groups come up from the dock).

I'm glad you all finally got some wins under your belt. Hero overwhelm tactics work well

p.s. Stoertbecker You will find me in the Alb BG on Scorptionatg the Armsman. Hes RED. lol

[edited]

Post edited by Driralin on
  • I logged in Alb and Nate had 70+ and earthmover was 24+ vs Mid BG 70+ pretty even numbers if anything.
  • lmfao...... keep dreaming

• No really I logged into Alb and join the BG and got the counts, I swear it wasn't a dream:)
  • I will put this in a way that even uneducated people can understand. 70 people join a bg. 10-15 are solo players joining for intel. Another 8 man joins for intel. Actual number running with the bg around 50. I hope you all can understand basic math. This may not happen on MID or HIB but it happens on all ALB all the time. Its and ALB issue with two separate BGs. Most likely that will continue. So please stop with bs about even numbers.
    I will put this in a way that even uneducated people can understand. 70 people join a bg. 10-15 are solo players joining for intel. Another 8 man joins for intel. Actual number running with the bg around 50. I hope you all can understand basic math. This may not happen on MID or HIB but it happens on all ALB all the time. Its and ALB issue with two separate BGs. Most likely that will continue. So please stop with bs about even numbers.

This is true, Alb BG never has the actual /bg count with em.
  • Not really mids fault though
    I will put this in a way that even uneducated people can understand. 70 people join a bg. 10-15 are solo players joining for intel. Another 8 man joins for intel. Actual number running with the bg around 50. I hope you all can understand basic math. This may not happen on MID or HIB but it happens on all ALB all the time. Its and ALB issue with two separate BGs. Most likely that will continue. So please stop with bs about even numbers.

Pretty sure that holds true to all bg's.

The only legitimate count i've ever seen like that is guard spam with the enemies in the area. Even then, you'll have the (insert alb/mid/hib) player say "we only had 50 in the bg, that spam was wrong!". I lean toward the spam being right, and the fact that not everyone is in the bg, or that they are in the bg and just doing their own thing.

And to anyone and everyone. NO need for name calling or pointing fingers at hib/mid/alb. I've said it before. The vast majority plays multiple realms. All realms do this. All realms zerg at some time during the day. All realms take advantage of the numbers game at some point during the day. Zerg, dont zerg, group , dont group, solo or don't solo. It's a game :wink: , enjoy it whichever way your $14.99 a month allow you!

Come on patch!!! :smile:
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Very true. Even the mids bg has a few side car grps that come together. Hardly ever is the full bg count with and following directions.

How is that anyones fault besides Albs? Maybe get your 2 BG leaders to quit acting like 10 year olds and learn to play together. Also....
    Sleepwell wrote: »

The only legitimate count i've ever seen like that is guard spam with the enemies in the area. Even then, you'll have the (insert alb/mid/hib) player say "we only had 50 in the bg, that spam was wrong!". I lean toward the spam being right, and the fact that not everyone is in the bg, or that they are in the bg and just doing their own thing.

And to anyone and everyone. NO need for name calling or pointing fingers at hib/mid/alb. I've said it before. The vast majority plays multiple realms. All realms do this. All realms zerg at some time during the day. All realms take advantage of the numbers game at some point during the day. Zerg, dont zerg, group , dont group, solo or don't solo. It's a game :wink: , enjoy it whichever way your $14.99 a month allow you!

I don't run with zergs much, if at all, but when I have this could be said for ALL the BG's. There is always 5-15 solo's in the BG that are in just for intel, bot, afk, or even possibly a spy. There is also almost always a group or two that are following closely the BG but not running with them. Saying it only happens to Albion is maybe the dumbest thing I have read today on these forums, and thats saying alot with the Mid QQ about Savages.

• Sleepwell wrote: »

Alb had 76 last night according to keep spam, in nater nater sweet potaters BG.
  • Nate wasn't even online yesterday. DOH!