Mids and Albs have some serious numbers sunday night (video)

Last night there were quit a few people on and we had some massive fights. Wish I could have seen a "Dev POV" on fight number 2. There so many hammers!
Feel free to check out my youtube channel for other DOAC content (found in my signature.)

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Special thanks to Cuth for the heals last night.

Comments

• Nice videos guys , loved lol
  • I really wish they would make ST’s color coded completely different like TWF’s. Blue lightning balls, red lightning balls and green lightning balls would make the fights look cooler and be able to better distinguish whose st’s are out
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I really wish they would make ST’s color coded completely different like TWF’s. Blue lightning balls, red lightning balls and green lightning balls would make the fights look cooler and be able to better distinguish whose st’s are out

ST is color coded by realm but it's covered by the huge white aura that comes with it.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Damn good videos! This is how you make an RVR video. I didn’t hear trash players yelling and cursing the entire time!
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • @INACA ikr? this is how is suppose to be, respectable no matter if you win or lose, that's my honesty opinion.

• Safe spaces for sale... buy them in your safe ports! You play a game based on violence, murder, death, destroying the enemy and you cry about LANGUAGE? lmfao. HIpocrisy at its best.
  • Bowatg wrote: »
    Safe spaces for sale... buy them in your safe ports! You play a game based on violence, murder, death, destroying the enemy and you cry about LANGUAGE? lmfao. HIpocrisy at its best.

HEY! dont you dare de-rail my thread! @Bowatg

Ya, some people use bad language, but thats not what we are here to talk about.

Good fights last night Albs, Mids had the better night last night though.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    :) They were good fights. We were severely outnumbered but we gave it a go anyway.
    Post edited by Bowatg on
  • Liked the videos...ty for sharing
  • Hey! Hibs had some pretty damn decent fights too last night , but yeah we had a blast and looks like the bgs had some great action too
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Ya, at one point the Hibs AJ'd the Mids and I just hear screaming from across the room (team speak.) Then the hibs realized that their 2FG+ might have been slightly out numbered by the Mids and took off. Later in the night though the Hibs got a good side Jam on us in alb land with some well placed AOE root....How much I hate AOE root.
  • @Bowatg Be careful fanboy, don't get in same path as your commander. And high jacking someone who actually posted some cool videos show who actually your character are in RL, just a tip. Stay away. Go sell candy somewhere else.
    I was running lall over the place last nite and everywhere I went it was Mids!! I thought that they were hatching out of the ground :) I loved the fights. Not so much the repair bills and my boo-boos needed care :wink:

Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
    Safe spaces for sale... buy them in your safe ports! You play a game based on violence, murder, death, destroying the enemy and you cry about LANGUAGE? lmfao. HIpocrisy at its best.

I wouldn't necessarily label the issue/complaints as wanting a "safe space". The supposed idea of the videos is to advertise the overall health of the game and it is being done so on the official forums. It's therefore not unreasonable to request or even expect those videos to demonstrate some level of decorum.

Now if people want to cuss and such while playing and in the privacy of their own voice platforms then by all means have at it. But if those videos are being made with the intention of being posted on the official forum, especially if the poster is taking the time to edit them, it isn't asking much that they put music or something over the unnecessarily large amount of cussing.

Of course, this issue could be solved by Broadsword creating a video sub-forum with not as strict rules where videos could be posted and not require as much cleanup.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Bowatg wrote: »

I wouldn't necessarily label the issue/complaints as wanting a "safe space". The supposed idea of the videos is to advertise the overall health of the game and it is being done so on the official forums. It's therefore not unreasonable to request or even expect those videos to demonstrate some level of decorum.

Now if people want to cuss and such while playing and in the privacy of their own voice platforms then by all means have at it. But if those videos are being made with the intention of being posted on the official forum, especially if the poster is taking the time to edit them, it isn't asking much that they put music or something over the unnecessarily large amount of cussing.

Of course, this issue could be solved by Broadsword creating a video sub-forum with not as strict rules where videos could be posted and not require as much cleanup.

Appreciate you saying these things but my thread was not created to discuss this topic. It is here to talk about the great fights last night.
    Again, yes another thread for videos may be ideal and language on official forums should be some what moderated but i'm not here to talk about all that.
    ~-~-~-~
    Back on topic. MIDS!!!! we need more SUP RMs to also spam AOE Root. the Hibs do a great jobs with their AOE root. Yes i know AOE hammers smashes right through that root but sometimes we need the root. There is de-mez, but its hard to cure root. -Props to the hibs knowing how to CC.

Rationalize much, lol, it's a GAME --- no one dies...posting a video is not a private conversation ---- Hypocrisy, no -- it's called displaying a little class.

• I realize they are color coded, but hardly noticeable. They should make the entire effect color coded by realm.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I realize they are color coded, but hardly noticeable. They should make the entire effect color coded by realm.

I agree about ST being color coded better but was that meant for the other thread?
  • zzxzzx
    edited November 2018 PM
    Double post oops
    Post edited by zzx on
  • @Xyorman What constructive criticism do you have for the Mid BG?
  • Nah. Was in this thread. I just can’t quote using my phone, but was like 10 posts up or so I was replying to
    Nice videos glad you posted them. Nice to see The results of my intel with the BG leader on the first 3 fights and hats off to the Mids for busting up the KM and keep camps on the last 2 fights.
    Post edited by Grot on