Natebruner Returns

2»

Comments

  • Hey @Natebruner , I heard that rescu was done leading BGs last night. If this is true, it might be good for albion to have a new leader step up. I hope you can fill in the role and if not everyone follows you people will over time if they want to play the game. Albion needs someone who has a MA and they need better group set ups. I heard that Luvly use to have spreadsheets where she had people's characters and she would ask people to play certain toons for groups. What albion needs is some organization and not 7 casters and 1 paladin (heals) in a group lol.
  • Pigleto wrote: »
    Hey @Natebruner , I heard that rescu was done leading BGs last night. If this is true, it might be good for albion to have a new leader step up. I hope you can fill in the role and if not everyone follows you people will over time if they want to play the game. Albion needs someone who has a MA and they need better group set ups. I heard that Luvly use to have spreadsheets where she had people's characters and she would ask people to play certain toons for groups. What albion needs is some organization and not 7 casters and 1 paladin (heals) in a group lol.

    I appreciate the words Pigleto. I do not know if Rescu has quit and I do like him.

    It's a number problem. Albion needs a regular usa prime time guild group to switch and upgrade with the movement. To teamspeak or discord. I'm always willing to MA and if needed I can lead bgs. When this occurs- I'm more than willing to help and do whatever. I am no match with the loss of the Reaver squad versus the mid numbers. I am simply one merc and me tanking that bg is not a regular thing. Most times we lose and I'll keep saying when Albion dies... my old friends in Midgard won't have anyone to fight. Hope you share that.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • This forum is great! The discussions are like a time machine back to 2001.

    Welcome back Nate! You seem to be a changed man having been humbled by recent experiences. GL in Albion "we" wish you the best of luck friend. o:)
  • edited July 2018 PM
    ZepHead wrote: »
    This forum is great! The discussions are like a time machine back to 2001.

    Welcome back Nate! You seem to be a changed man having been humbled by recent experiences. GL in Albion "we" wish you the best of luck friend. o:)

    Thanks- I still enjoy a good time with some trash talk :)

    Valthur the healer is Arthion !!! I recall that name in some bombs of old.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Good News- I've got my Ventrilo setup now to MA for albion.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Jak wrote: »
    I disagree the Albs are outnumbered. The last several nights I have played, the numbers were even, or a 10% swing in Alb or Mid through the night.

    Is the realm bonus population stats wrong or incorrect?
    ...

    They should change the bonus to only include players that have earned RPs.
  • The problem is skill,
    Can't win with 8, just bring 16..... you know.... Like Pillager.... and when 16 can't win..... add another group..... You know.... Like Pillager.....

    Its not hard, thats why it takes no skill. And thats why so many R12's are bad at this game, they can't pull their weight, or they buy their account because their original one couldn't pull his own weight, while cheating, and gets banned.....

    imo take away the RP bonus, and add a check sum that if swords are within 2k radius of center mass of swords reduce RP gain by 50%.

    #MakeR12GreatAgain
  • Staticc wrote: »
    The problem is skill,
    Can't win with 8, just bring 16..... you know.... Like Pillager.... and when 16 can't win..... add another group..... You know.... Like Pillager.....

    Its not hard, thats why it takes no skill. And thats why so many R12's are bad at this game, they can't pull their weight, or they buy their account because their original one couldn't pull his own weight, while cheating, and gets banned.....

    imo take away the RP bonus, and add a check sum that if swords are within 2k radius of center mass of swords reduce RP gain by 50%.

    #MakeR12GreatAgain



    Sounds like Pillager did some pillaging
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Staticc wrote: »
    The problem is skill,
    Can't win with 8, just bring 16..... you know.... Like Pillager.... and when 16 can't win..... add another group..... You know.... Like Pillager.....

    Its not hard, thats why it takes no skill. And thats why so many R12's are bad at this game, they can't pull their weight, or they buy their account because their original one couldn't pull his own weight, while cheating, and gets banned.....

    imo take away the RP bonus, and add a check sum that if swords are within 2k radius of center mass of swords reduce RP gain by 50%.

    #MakeR12GreatAgain



    Sounds like Pillager did some pillaging

    bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Or just remove the RP bonus and make that RP bonus a realm loyalty bonus tied to an account that begins as soon as the account earns 1 rp.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • The only thing that Makes Pillager look good, and smart, is Natebruner, Or sorry, Highdamage......
    <deep breath>
    Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Staticc wrote: »
    The only thing that Makes Pillager look good, and smart, is Natebruner, Or sorry, Highdamage......
    <deep breath>
    Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    These forums are intended to be different from postcount. I hope you can forgive Pillager for whatever he did to you.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited July 2018 PM
    He just does the same thing you do... zerg zerg zerg, need more people cause can't make a group... zerg zerg zerg... BG BG BG.... I can logon a lot and that makes me a good player, or I can buy a R12 and that makes me a good player.....

    both you have no skill, and neither do your "groups"...
    Post edited by Staticc on
  • Staticc wrote: »
    He just does the same thing you do... zerg zerg zerg, need more people cause can't make a group... zerg zerg zerg... BG BG BG.... I can logon a lot and that makes me a good player, or I can buy a R12 and that makes me a good player.....

    both you have no skill, and neither do your "groups"...

    Well you are certainly welcome to come duel this zerger anytime you want.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    The warrior RR5 absorbs all types of dmg though and can absorb everything.

    The warrior RR5 is like a super long phase shift. The warrior can't kill or do anything during this - he is merely a "nearest enemy" target.

    Other abilities mentioned, allow you to go full H.A.M.whilst taking very little to no damage.

    Post edited by tald on
  • To start this off, I run 8's, not solo, not suo, not small, 8. I don't have anything to duel you with anyways cause I'm a support player, third, It wouldn't be me vs. you, it would be me vs. all the RR the last guy earned. The only person to ever play my account was, and always has been, me.
  • Staticc wrote: »
    To start this off, I run 8's, not solo, not suo, not small, 8. I don't have anything to duel you with anyways cause I'm a support player, third, It wouldn't be me vs. you, it would be me vs. all the RR the last guy earned. The only person to ever play my account was, and always has been, me.

    Sounds like a solid excuse to me sir.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    These forums are intended to be different from postcount.

    Absolutely true, while at the same time ignoring that this argument is taking place in a thread the you made about yourself where you proclaim that you are the answer. So in its spirit, this thread is very much a Postcount thread despite it being on the official forums.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Staticc wrote: »
    me.

    what exactly are you trying to achieve in here?

  • edited July 2018 PM
    @Natebruner Sounds like a solid 8 dodge before the solo dodge...

    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Staticc wrote: »
    @Natebruner Sounds like a solid 8 dodge before the solo dodge...

    [edited]

    You are angry
    Post edited by Driralin on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    These forums are intended to be different from postcount.

    Absolutely true, while at the same time ignoring that this argument is taking place in a thread the you made about yourself where you proclaim that you are the answer. So in its spirit, this thread is very much a Postcount thread despite it being on the official forums.

    I've always been the answer. Except here I won't talk down to you or make fun of you like I did on postcount.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    These forums are intended to be different from postcount.

    Absolutely true, while at the same time ignoring that this argument is taking place in a thread the you made about yourself where you proclaim that you are the answer. So in its spirit, this thread is very much a Postcount thread despite it being on the official forums.

    I've always been the answer. Except here I won't talk down to you or make fun of you like I did on postcount.

    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Staticc wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    These forums are intended to be different from postcount.

    Absolutely true, while at the same time ignoring that this argument is taking place in a thread the you made about yourself where you proclaim that you are the answer. So in its spirit, this thread is very much a Postcount thread despite it being on the official forums.

    I've always been the answer. Except here I won't talk down to you or make fun of you like I did on postcount.

    [edited]

    I don't think you are prepared for civil conversations of my domination.
    Post edited by Driralin on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    I disagree the Albs are outnumbered. The last several nights I have played, the numbers were even, or a 10% swing in Alb or Mid through the night.

    Is the realm bonus population stats wrong or incorrect?
    ...

    They should change the bonus to only include players that have earned RPs.

    That is something I could get on board with.
  • hey is it possible playing alb as eu player, with eu primetimes? i would play mercenary since i read that its the most needed class right?

    kind regards kryptaaz =)
  • kryptaaz wrote: »
    hey is it possible playing alb as eu player, with eu primetimes? i would play mercenary since i read that its the most needed class right?

    kind regards kryptaaz =)

    I'm not real sure about Albion during EU time. It seems to be Hero (hib) vs Anna (mid) - with no alb bg during this .
    Albion is in trouble during both USA and EU primetime.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I see elitism is on these boards as well

    Rps do not equal skill, this is true

    However

    Skill and 8 manning is not the only motivation and measure for the vast majority of people still playing this game. Having fun is and seeing progression, which is why they keep the rp bonuses going I’m sure.

    Pillager is a nice guy who plays a lot and has fun, not sure he plays with the same motivation as an elitist does, but nonetheless enjoys what is left of this game.
  • Lol pillager, not a bad guy just plays alot and his guild asutuar not too bad. They just run with tux and rizztal alot. Pillaged needs to run solo sometimes might change his perspective.
    I like the idea of t's my son grow, would love to run in a fro as reaver or Saladin nate pm me let's get it done. Would love to kill rhuleman Theo and pillager
  • Damn auto correct like the idea of tank groupl on alb
  • Was gonna say, wtf is t’s my son grow lol
  • Who does static play or run with???
  • No clue.
  • RP's and RR Means nothing in the game now. Literally give RPS away. Its part of the power creep. Let me make one adjustment to that statement. R12 still takes a certain amount of dedication to a singular char. But now the RR means nothing, not comparable to skill, or competency on a char.

    @kedelin here is who I am https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/staticc and most of that RR was made 10 years ago before you could PvE your RR. You may also recognize me as the guy you ran with (Can't remember if I was on warden or druid) when your crew came to hib for a day, and tried to convince me you all were going to 8v8, and I said your assisitng was awful and would need work. Then you begged me to get into CT for like a week on your chanter in tells... Your not a 8v8 person, please don't pretend to be.
  • The huge gap between alb melee and the other 2 realms is huge.

    Start with double spec.
    Tactics.
    No shape change
    Less wall climbers


  • edited July 2018 PM
    I am not trying to get involved in whatever little feud is going on between @kedelin or @Staticc, but I am curious about people "PvE'ing" their RR. What PvE are they doing for that? I don't think anyone is doing supply missions to get to RR10 at 350-400 rp's per mission. The tasks themselves and bugganes certainly make it WAY easier to get rp's than the classic days, but I wouldn't call either of those PvE. Just curious what you meant there @Staticc. I will admit that when the ghost keep event very first started and they had it running for a couple of months there was an awful lot of inflated RP's, but you can't fault anyone for taking advantage of the situation on that and it was only that way for the first month of so of the event when you could get credit for taking the ghost keep while in the relic town and when population bonus and other bonuses effected the rp's earned from taking GK and doing weapon missions. Other than that I don't know of many ways to PvE your RR.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    @RonELuvv no I don't want to fault someone for taking advantage of it, it was there, by all means, But,that is a fault of BS for allowing that to be taken advantage of. This inflated a lot of people into thinking that because they have multiple R12's they are "good" when they actually don't understand very much at all about the mecanics of the game. NOT ALL R12's ARE LIKE THIS BUT SOME, (I have to put out in caps before I raked because someone takes it out of context), and same with a lot of Higher R11's. Currently, earning high RR is a joke. Literally 80k per day in bonuses. Kill 80 people in the the right order, and make 160k per day (1k per kill as normal, then the bonus for quest completion). 160k by 7 days a week = 1.12 mil rps a week. Per char. When I first came back to game I was playing a TON of Switch to accomodate group needs. Was easy to make 1.5-2mil a week spread out. And thats before Bugg and guild merit, and pop bonus (When mid zerg is on Hibs are at 70%+25%+5 for a total of double the RPS. Then throw in a week of +50%... comon...

    Back in the good ole days a single 8v8 kill was worth roughly 250-300 RPS if they had decent RR. Now, after you include quest completion, its closer to 2k rps per kill. So lets take that math out shall we.

    IF I was new char and spent the same play time as I did my old ment, (4mill rps when I left him 10 years ago) then we should take that same 250 (to make the math easy) and multiply it by 8 to get to 2k avg. now take the 4 mill and multiply that by 8, and I would have 32 mil RPS. Same skill group, just inflated RPS.

    Maybe PvE'd is just my shorthand for lack of a better term, but just having 32 mil doesn't make you a "good" player, being a good player makes you one.

    Now I do feel some of it is relative, weekly standings, and I never pay attention to IRS score, because bonus inflates that as well, when I look at a herald sheet, I look at RPS made last week, and Kills to deaths. 10:1+ imo could be a decent player, but when (insert random zerger here) talks about how great they are when they have 24+ of their closest friend to come knowningly fight against 8, it makes my eyes roll so hard that I pull a muscle.

    edit: tagged wrong person.
    Post edited by Staticc on
  • everyone knows rank and titles mean nothing, it is how you achieved those things that matter, its not about what rank or titles you got, all that matters is the impression you left in the minds of the people you fought against when you played
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Oh, I am not disagreeing that it is WAY easier to gain RR's now then before. Even if you didn't have tasks in games, the population bonuses and bugganes buffs would make it way faster alone. As far as that is concerned I agree.

    My only question was the PvE for RR. Those tasks, along with the bonuses still require you to RvR against real players. I wouldn't call it PvE. The only PvE i know of to earn rp's is doing tasks and killing doppel's. Neither of which is going to earn you a high RR.

    As far as the inflated rp's are concerned, I personally don't mind it. As the generation that plays this game gets older we tend to have less time to play. All of these things have been added over time to make it easier to gain RR's. It has the downside of having alot of high RR bad players, but it has the upside that more casual players can still see solid progression which is a must for a game of this age.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    kryptaaz wrote: »
    hey is it possible playing alb as eu player, with eu primetimes? i would play mercenary since i read that its the most needed class right?

    kind regards kryptaaz =)

    I'm not real sure about Albion during EU time. It seems to be Hero (hib) vs Anna (mid) - with no alb bg during this .
    Albion is in trouble during both USA and EU primetime.

    anna only plays 3 days a week (monday, wednseday, thursday) and lets face it, he's not a leader you want to follow. his avoidance tactics and hunting down soloers, small mans and fg on EV with 50+ is deplorable.

    so realistically, during EU prime time, there is only one BG leader and that's herorius on hib.

    mercs are fine, they perform well in 8 man, there's just not many alb 8 man out in EU time.
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • i miss you nate, but atm it seems alb needs you to lead them.
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    i miss you nate, but atm it seems alb needs you to lead them.

    Thanks man. I miss the bg of your warlock surprise. Cripp and Terri are doing well and it's just a numbers issue right now. I couldn't change the outcome at the moment even if I do lead one day.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Muylae wrote: »
    i miss you nate, but atm it seems alb needs you to lead them.

    Thanks man. I miss the bg of your warlock surprise. Cripp and Terri are doing well and it's just a numbers issue right now. I couldn't change the outcome at the moment even if I do lead one day.

    you need to lead alb, realms need leaders, there are simply not enough leaders atm.
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Muylae wrote: »
    i miss you nate, but atm it seems alb needs you to lead them.

    Thanks man. I miss the bg of your warlock surprise. Cripp and Terri are doing well and it's just a numbers issue right now. I couldn't change the outcome at the moment even if I do lead one day.

    you need to lead alb, realms need leaders, there are simply not enough leaders atm.

    Perhaps one day. I'll serve as MA for now and getting folks to believe in my calls and the train.
    Then we will go from there.

    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me... most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime.
  • Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me... most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime.

    I have a lot of fun being the MA. I am glad Terri and Cripp realize it works and want me doing it.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Sign In or Register to comment.