Pendragon before 1.25 goes live

Suggestion for Pen, If they had a goal in mind and communicated that. Then say via Discord we could all login and get something done together as a community on Pendragon.

This would be extremely easy to setup even @beibhinn could lead it and post updates somewhere say the official forums. Our objective is X login at Y date and time. We are tracking XYZ and don’t ignore the feedback and dump into Live.
Tagged:

Comments

• We have already said that there would be a Pend event before live, Fateboi.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Sounds good just my suggestion for an organized structure. Now that we have Discord we can all hop in during organized events.
    This will help to accomplish objectives that are value added to the patch before it goes to Live, and is timely for all involved.
  • No discord for me, at any time. Team speak and forum only.. Thanks. See you on Pen.
  • If you aren’t on the official Discord missing out on the majority of the discussions.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    If you aren’t on the official Discord missing out on the majority of the discussions.

I can't decide if having three different venues of discussion is helpful or a hinderance for a game with a dwindling population.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • A forum is not a real-time discussion place, discord is.
  • Auf_Nymf wrote: »
    A forum is not a real-time discussion place, discord is.

And it random, unbalanced and undirected --- nice for throwing spitballs as it were, but not for gaining true perspective

• we are just kind of pissed of the lack of communication.... what a grab bag every 2 weeks? could make a simple post like hey guys we are working on x and y is done just blah blah..... something.

but instead we get nothing. no progress, no comments, just a grab bag once in a while. how hard is it to keepi people posted?
    "don't quote me boy cause i aint said ****"
    Eazy E