If I could change one thing...

Its in housing.....Do not show items for sale if the seller has too much Plat and needs to be settled first.

Ps.....get rid of that Damn vamp pet ffs.

Comments

• Toivo wrote: »
    Its in housing.....Do not show items for sale if the seller has too much Plat and needs to be settled first.

I know somebody said recently housing is on their list, but later - this is something that should be taken care of like... years ago.

With how inflated everything is in cost, you'd think the merchants purse size would be increased... or... something... anything... have them automagically shart out mansion deeds when they hit 25p? Or remove the limit or... or... or... or... or...

Really though, I'd love it if they removed the limit. People would have a field day buying up things priced at a low cost. It's really obnoxious though - particularly if you run your arse all the way to the house to avoid the fee.

• I know alot about coding and I can tell you in a game like DAoC it would be or near impossible to change the merchants cap, there would be a way to change if the merchant shows up or not when at a certain price. For instance, if you do 200p to no longer show up, people will find a way to get to 199p 99g so that way its the same but always will be showed. If you put it where 190p will take you off, you know there will be people crying about how their merchant is no longer listed when they could fit another 10p...whether if its a good idea or not, no idea...just saying how it would be
  • A neat trick to check if a CM is full before running out to it:

attempt to buy an item from the market explorer with less plat on you than which is required to purchase the item.

if the CM has room and would've been able to complete the trade, had you had enough money on you, it will say
    "you don't have enough money to purchase this item". This means the merchant is not full and you can now rest assured the item is able to be purchased off of it.
    if the CM cannot hold the plat i.e is full, it will still say "the merchant is holding too much money and must be settled first" even though the trade wouldn't have been possible to begin with since you don't have enough money on you. This saves you from having to run out to a house before you get the bad news.
  • I for one love the 200 plat limit in housing. I was able to buy cursed leather below 200 plat and didn't have spend all my time farming plat to pay the insane prices I see through forums or discord.
  • Nepenthe wrote: »
    I for one love the 200 plat limit in housing. I was able to buy cursed leather below 200 plat and didn't have spend all my time farming plat to pay the insane prices I see through forums or discord.

But yah, sellers should not be able to list items for over 200 plat. That is annoying :)
  • would add grp cap 5