Veterans Loyalty Chest

Friends and realm mates. It's been a dizzying several weeks of fun, thrill, and a bit of madness with this year's Demon Event. To demonstrate our appreciation for your valuable input, great feedback, and dedicated participation, we'd like to offer you the following reward:

All level 50 players on Veteran Accounts may visit Jain at your realm's primary Border Keeps to browse and select a reward chest of your choice.
  • Albion: Castle Sauvage
  • Midgard: Svasud Faste
  • Hibernia: Druim Ligen
Chest Options

Starlight Chest
1x 100% Realm Point Bonus Potion and a chance between either:
  • 200,000 Bounty Points Scroll or
  • 1x Starlight Weapon Token
Enhancement Chest
  • 1x Extended Elixir of Omni-Regen Pot or
  • 1x Extended Draught of Celerity or
  • 1x Hallowed Effusion of Comprehension
Crafters Chest
  • 1x Veteran's Box of Alchemy (a new/updated box of crafting ingredients!) or
  • 2x Bountycrafting Recipes (Curse, Frozen, Otherworldly, Seasonal)
Shroud Chest
1x 100% Realm Point Bonus Potion and a chance for one of the two items:
  • 1x Final version new Mythirian or
  • 1x Cauldron of Supremacy

Notes
  • You will need sufficient space in your quest journal and inventory to collect.
  • Chests are available to all level 50 characters on Veteran accounts.
  • Please note for the Shroud Chest: Players who are lucky enough to receive the Mythirian will get it in the form of a Gwynn's Token, whichthey can then turn in to Gwynn to select their desired Mythirian. The Mythirian choice you'll be offered will depend on the faction of that character.
  • Stardust now stacks to 100.

Don't take too long to decide which chests you want! Jain has orders to end his offerings on Monday, September 2nd 2024!

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited August 26 PM
    What is the Starlight Weapon? The more important question is, is the weapon any good and is it specific to a class, i.e. if I use the token on my minstrel, is the weapon only usable for minstrels?
    Post edited by TopDude on

• Thanks! This helps some of my pals who missed the event! I appreciate a ton!
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • TopDude wrote: »
    What is the Starlight Weapon? The more important question is, is the weapon any good and is it specific to a class, i.e. if I use the token on my minstrel, is the weapon only usable for minstrels?

They are a set of very powerful new weapons they added from the last event. Their procs are frequent and fairly potent based on our testing. They also have a unique appearance - with an ephemeral red, green and blue lighting effect based on realm.

As to their power, they range from "best-in-slot" for some classes to "ok" for others. I find them to be extremely good for most assassins, tanks, healing-based group support, light-tanks and archers. Magic and melee hybrids would probably want to consider existing weapons that have magic damage bonuses on them.

The weapons ARE tradeable, so if they don't have powers you class needs, you can buy one of the disease-procing off-hand weapons and sell them at a handsome profit and buy whatever you need. (I find the off-hand Starlight weapons for dual-wielders are extremely strong in general).

I hope this helps!
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • Apparently the starlight weapon token and I don't know what else can't be used on Gaheris. This is very disappointing since I'm currently paying for 3 accounts and shouldn't be left out because of the server I play on. At the very least we should only receive items that we can actually use such as the bounty point scroll.
    If you can't implement some kind of fix then you should clearly label which items will or won't work on Gaheris so that we can make the best choice under these circumstances. If you are planning to let us use the starlight weapon token at some later time then you should let us know as soon as possible so that we know to hold on to it rather than destroy it as useless junk.

• I hope this helps!

Who do we turn the token to?