Trying to find Istharis Champ vids and Arearos Vamp vids

Hi folks.

I lost my saved copies and, as you may know, some of these older DAoC videos are incredibly hard to find. Youtube channels go down/private, websites shut down, links are lost.

If anyone can help me, I'm trying to find the Istharis Champion solo RvR videos and the Arearos the Hellfire vamp videos which are by the same person.

Appreciate any assistance.

Comments

• edited May 15 PM
    I looked everywhere, but turned up nothing but mostly broken VN board archives. - I even tried Yandex. It's unfortunate that the internet is so ephemeral.

In just the last 25 years we've lost so much info and interesting content. Ironic that with the advent of digital media, we've actually gotten worse at preserving certain types of content than people in the 70's, 80's and 90's were. The old books and films are still around. So are whitepapers and journals.

Massive amounts of quality electronic entertainment and information however, has simply vanished.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.