Account Terminated Question Timeline

Hello im coming back to the game after the launch of Shrouded Isles. I was confused on what information to enter into the launcher. Once i finally figured it out now it says "Account Terminated, Please contact Customer Support" So i emailed the dispute team email with the situation. I have all the information to the account and can provide anything needed for it. How long or what is the turn around to get this fixed? especially on the weekend? was hoping to hop back into the world today but now i dont think i will be able too..
Tagged:

Answers

• @Lea_Broadsword can I get an ETA or at least a confirmation this is being looked at? Any email I send to support auto sends me the same fill out this form I've already done and sent.
  • The waiting times are currently unfortunately longer than usual, so I do not have any ETA for you. If you send me a direct message with your account name (just the name, not the password - never give your password to anyone!), I'll be happy to see if I can get an update for you!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Okay I will do, currently at work and the mobile version of the forums is weird. I will do so today when I get home thank you Lea!
  • @Lea_Broadsword i try to Private Message you and it says "Permission Problem - You dont have permission to do that"
  • Huh. I've send you a message so hopefully you can reply to that. If not, feel free to shoot me an email at shileah@broadsword.com!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thankfully I was able to reply to the message and look forward to your reply!