Valentine's Day Event with New Shield Reward!

Love is in the air as we celebrate the return of our Valentine's Day event! Defeat the Golden Lovers in our new Ellan Vannin mini event and earn your new heart shield!

Valentine's event will run from today, Tuesday February 13th, until Tuesday, February 20th.

valentines2019.png

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• Interesting - is the shield a spell-craftable item? Or does it have mods and procs and such?

Thanks for the event, I will log in and check it out.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • It's just a skin you can keep and pattern :) It has no stats, but is dyeable, tradeable, etc.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • That's actually quite cute. I'll give a good job for that one. No rain for the parade this time.
  • edited February 15 PM
    It's just a skin you can keep and pattern :) It has no stats, but is dyeable, tradeable, etc.

Ah I see - that is pretty cool. I like that you're offering some rewards that are not simply "Here is a sword with more X." It is also wise that it's tradeable. A lot of competition for inventory space these days.

Very sweet. thank you.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.