Dalannor - Solo Mercenary 1vX 2024

Comments

• not quite a troll throw.

Don't walk through characters. if you do not exploit i'd sit down and watch your video.

a fantasy mmo right?? so yeah there's a fantasy guy standing there. run through click 7 /macro stick and do positional is exploit. and running through casters on time so they can't cast on you is also an exploit. You debilate game mechanics through and virtual stereo line graph that interrupts the play of game in a way that does not reflect human 3D physical world or a fantasy world extinguished from actuallity. and it inhibits the use of directed game functions.

Mr. Hasimirfenring
  • Ahknez wrote: »
    not quite a troll throw.

Don't walk through characters. if you do not exploit i'd sit down and watch your video.

a fantasy mmo right?? so yeah there's a fantasy guy standing there. run through click 7 /macro stick and do positional is exploit. and running through casters on time so they can't cast on you is also an exploit. You debilate game mechanics through and virtual stereo line graph that interrupts the play of game in a way that does not reflect human 3D physical world or a fantasy world extinguished from actuallity. and it inhibits the use of directed game functions.

Mr. Hasimirfenring
    Walk through has been in the game since day one, it's a feature and one of the main ways that skill comes into play in melee combat.

• Yeah. ok. sure it is. its fantasy physical world.

And ill add here: please mythic put back old realm rank stats. RR9 was 13 million. RR10 was 28 million realm points. means they took the old rr8 and just lopped off everything above. I think that means there is only one realm rank 11 in darkies history, a norse shadowblade.

And i played 40 days after release in 2001 until 2007. played demo and beta release. So guy. in beta and at month 7 of dark age of camelot characters couldnt be walked through. so yes firbolgs standing in the doorway with 3 healers blocking the broken gate. when DDOS attacks hit though people would lag and you couldn't walk though theyre character. They got rid of the permanent volume in math of the game. IE. game stoppage they got rid of the intertia of a person.

And add to the facts of my comment. When live game, with customer support, tracing through a ranged character to interrupt the game design was a bannable offense. so to mythic, and im not going to watch any other videos, your recordings to customer server gives you a 3 day ban. huh.
    to troll. "been in the game since day one. " no, i was in beta

Mr. hasimirfenring
  • And i gotta stage a rebellion as well. Probably system fatasm elec industries guy.

I gotta yell. mark jacobs is the fantasm electronics guy that came into daoc customer support services in 2003. he got fired in 2004. So on wiki and google where is says mark jacobs is daoc designer. No thats b.s. he was customer support.
    don't play his game!

But he was the only guy hired who had any command prompt experience, as put in a friday grab bag on daoc. So they used him on phone calls or some stuff. So people voice comms say camelot unchained is horrible. I listened to some of mark jacobs questionaires in 2004 and the guy was a complete tool.

Scrap the idea of that game and play old dark age of camelot!

and to the rebellion of not playing eden either. some info. when a foreign body writes code on a device not entered on same heat system, or hardline inertial metal mass. they arent the same. sweet awesome science cools. you can look at it as merely in the way of an alaska snow server and a caribbean summer villa server. Just a mere exactitude, the read signal processed to (say) ATT in alaska is 30 degrees and caribbean is 100 degrees. the temperature calorie on the metal cable alone add, like waves in a pool or any science people, the pitch or amplitude of the signal. yes yes and its hotter and physical e=mc^2, there is more energy.

quote same computer, same hardware, same att reading pc, simply most can grasp that the signal will be altered. The magnetic resonance in domains of iron ferrour (ringing electrons in unison) at higher and lower temperatures. (and for science, the wave volume of electron is touching the nucleus)

Anywhoot, when not on the actual game servers, my point is that the coding is not designer mythic. and bad weather, thunder storms, DDOS attacks or a god damn nuclear attack, and the camelot pc wont read the foreign signal. loss of information. Happens as well on paid server with serial excess, the illustrious gear. when ddos or hacker. Stress on system and not cohesive intertype. But it is grossely over multiplied when complete foreign game body into the programmed original system.

For a bit of anecdote, I played on a private shard Camelot in 2006. And not only did the stats on my character spread sheet show up differently from day to day. When hackers or ddos lag in game, the picture even cut out on foreign system. overheated the graphics card and also my hard drive burnt out while using cracked game code.

Plus they always horde items to be kept from the public. nobility systems. And private no monetarily endebited and no one can stop them from personally endowing gear.

So play home system daoc!
    God damn lets make dark age of camelot great again!
  • Anyway.mark jacobs to my knowledge is a decent guy. Only thing to that comment was that he was the manager doctor strickland at customer support.

17 year olds in 2004 at vegas. Got invited the three of us to nevada utah cold magnets server rooms.

The guys streams from his house with his family are good and informative.