Feature Request: Rent On/Off Toggle

/rent on - turns it on.
/rent off - turns it off

This would allow us to expire out guild houses when we want to move them. This was the original functionality back in the day, and allowed you to cluster the members of your guild in a single community - which worked nicely for sharing hook-point merchants and vaults.

I would also be willing to pay real cash for an MTX that allowed you to collapse a guild house. I'd find $20.00 to $50.00 USD to be reasonable.
- The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.

Comments

• Is there a way to sell a guild house? Prolly not because there is no deed. Maybe if they added a guild deed, that would be an easier fix for your problem.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited May 2023 PM
    Would be fine too. I'd just like to be able to demolish and/or be rid of a Guild House so we can move to a new location.

When Housing released, the intended mechanic was for you to let the Guild House expire by not paying rent, and then you could buy a new lot and house.

When they turned off rent, that no longer was possible.

I'm down for whatever would let us buy a new house and lot. I figured a rent toggle would be the easiest solution on their end - the functionality already exists, so the only thing they need to create is a on/off command to re-enable what's already there. Plus it falls within the original intent of the Foundations Development team.

Naturally, if they added something better - like what you're suggesting - I'd surely not complain. So long as we can move the house, we're happy.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.