Four and a half hours later, and still can't change realms

Last RPs I hit at 1704 Central, and it's now 2126 Central time.

This is really ludicrous, not even being able to log in and get into PvE if I wanted to.

Please do two things for us:

1. Fix the Bonedancer pets, they are beyond broken.
2. Give us a timer so we know how long before we are no longer screwed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Amodin wrote: »
    Last RPs I hit at 1704 Central, and it's now 2126 Central time.

This is really ludicrous, not even being able to log in and get into PvE if I wanted to.

Please do two things for us:

1. Fix the Bonedancer pets, they are beyond broken.
    2. Give us a timer so we know how long before we are no longer screwed.

Don't hold your breath.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »

Don't hold your breath.

Oh trust me, I'm not. There are a few things that are keeping me from subscribing back to the game, and these are a couple of them, and I know the timer is drastically reduced as a sub, but even then...

The list I have are a combination of my personal issues along with other already posted issues. I'm also wondering if EA drives the limitations or Broadsword doesthat. SWTOR is pretty limited with free to play, but DAoC takes anal retentive to a whole new level on the F2P model, yet both have EA at the forefront.
  • Do you remember what it was the last thing you did when you earned RPs? We've investigated various ways reported but none of them affect the timer, even re-confirming that with people who experienced those ways that that wasn't what caused it. We are trying to get to the bottom of this.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I was participating in a player kill outside Caer Boldiam. It was a small battle of people with all three factions outside the Caer.
  • Personaly you shouldn't be able to change realms once you earned some on or even atked someone on one realm. All you wanted to do was go to the winning realm. Personal the realm timer should be 24 hours to keep all the cross realming over with. But that will never happen