Best solo class for new player!

Hi!
With the recent news of the closing of **** i find out that there is a free version of daoc live, and i'm interested in trying out!

Like the title said, i ask you advice on the best/most fun solo class, but with a further note: i have to choose between the free avaible class as I don't feel to pay the sub right now!
Albion:
Cleric
Friar
Paladin
Sorcerer
Mercenary
Midgard:
Shaman
Healer
Valkyrie
Runemaster
Berserker
Hibernia:
Druid
Warden
Bard
Mentalist
Blademaster

I played classic daoc in the first years/release of the game, and i played **** when it comes out, so i basically a new player here ahah.

Thanks to anyone who will help me!

Comments

• On that list, in no specific order, the bettre solo classes would be

paladin
    zerk/bm/merc
    valk
  • Mentalist.

Smite cleric and friar might be fun but those really start to shine at higher rr and may be a bit painful until r6-7.
  • Thanks to both of you!
  • Merc? Tanky and doesn’t have to kite nearly as much as most solo melees/hybrids.

If you can land a side stun every now and then any idiot can kill something on a VW. See: Vulkym
  • Enkertons wrote: »
    Merc? Tanky and doesn’t have to kite nearly as much as most solo melees/hybrids.

If you can land a side stun every now and then any idiot can kill something on a VW. See: Vulkym

He's playing EC Enk.
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Enkertons wrote: »
    Merc? Tanky and doesn’t have to kite nearly as much as most solo melees/hybrids.

He's playing EC Enk.

I knew I kept you around for a reason.