Hibernia: A Dragon's Curse Campaign Prologue and Chapter 1-8 Wednesday 2nd May [US PRIME-TIME]

On Wednesday, 2. May 2018
edited April 2018 in Raids and Events
Hibernia

I'll be leading US Prime-time Dragon's Curse Campaign Prologue and Chapter 1-8 on Wednesday 2rd May.

BG Leader Solicclaw (BG open 30 minutes before)

Starts at: 1AM CET / 12AM UK / 7PM EST / 6PM CST / 4PM PST

(For other time zones go to this website: http://everytimezone.com/ )

How to start the Campaign?

1. Speak to Supreme Eldritch Cystilla in Tir Na Nog near the Catacombs Entrance

2. You'll have a quest called [Curse] A Glimmers Hope

3. Check Journal and speak to all NPC's mentioned in the Quest (Curse) A Glimmer Hope.

4. Check Journal again and it should tell you to investigate the Dark elf in Sheeroe hills / Defeat the Dark Elf... Either of these quests are fine.

5. Port to Connla and grab a ticket from the Stables Master to Innis Carthaig

6. Wait there till BG has all arrived.
Post edited by Solicfear1 on

Comments

• You did one on a Monday or Tuesday that I attended which was a big help. If you ever find the time or inclination, it helps folks like me with schedules that don't match up.

Just a suggestion - thanks for doing these either way.
  • Monday and Tuesday can be really tricky but I'll see what I can do. At the moment I only play 2-3 times a week and that's mainly running the US prime-time RvR battle group on Weekends. So Wednesdays my only day i can run US prime-time Dragon Curse Raids.

• 1AM CET / 12AM UK what u mean 12am uk or 1am cet? u mean 1 am cet and uk
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Monday and Tuesday can be really tricky but I'll see what I can do. At the moment I only play 2-3 times a week and that's mainly running the US prime-time RvR battle group on Weekends. So Wednesdays my only day i can run US prime-time Dragon Curse Raids.

Hey, it's fine. Maybe I can record the entire process and other people can get one going on one of those other days. I just need to do it a few more times before I'm familiar enough.
  • Thanks SOlic for the raid, but I would like to know how long last a 1-8 curse raid?
    Just to organize myself ;)
  • On today and takes 2 hours 1/2 if people listen :D