wierd billing issue- double billed then closed?

I paid for 6 months for the first time ever last month. Today it billed my card again (checking my bank statements), but when I go to log in it says closed and the EA/account management password isn't working:( My kids accounts are still active. (children are younger and we only pve together- they can't even log in without me so they were definitely not cheating on my account). Anyone else notice something like that? I don't have access to the email its registered on so that may be it for me.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Sufrgirl!
    As this is a billing related issue, our Account Support Team will be happy to look into it and assist you with this. Please send them an email to support@darkageofcamelot.com with a brief description of the issue. As you don't have access to the email that your account is linked to anymore, you will need to verify your account ownership with them first. They will then also assist you with changing the email for you!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thanks Lea,

They did not accept my knowledge of the account, unfortunately. Very weird since I opened it with my hubby and we knew all the billing info since inception.
  • Update in case anyone reads these: User error on my part. I have the info and apparently a faulty keyboard. You may see me in game from time to time now (will have to check out caldeonia)
  • Awesome, glad to hear the issue has been resolved! :smile:

Enjoy Caledonia!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos