Looking for some Suggestions with items

The problem I run into with my hunter is dexterity and stealth when making a template. Stealth comes from Bracer of Chaos (dex too), ring of dances (dex as well), Furitive ring (stealth), and astral Cloak of the Outrider. What I'd like to do is get rid of wearing the astral cloak but usually I put it on because I need the stealth or dex and even sometimes the quickness. I'd rather put on a stalwart cloak or shades of mist (which has stealth) Problems Im running into with the new chap 9 set is melee skills, stealth and dex and quick. And even with all this consideration, I still haven't capped my archery skills which would be nice to have some sort of skill only because it affects my weapon skill in archery which I usually have none.

Comments

• Are you hybrid or more sniper what is the goal of your template?
  • Put +7 stealth on small shield. if you can do macro with your keyboard or mouse it makes it pretty easy to swap to when you stealth.
  • Grot wrote: »
    Put +7 stealth on small shield. if you can do macro with your keyboard or mouse it makes it pretty easy to swap to when you stealth.

You can get +8 just FYI :)
  • I have a good template and I'm more hybrid/archer. I can melee but I don't like to melee unless its the last resort. I can't stand against a sin especially with an astral cloak. Anyway, I had that new harbinger gem I was looking to improve my template. I don't really play my hunter anymore. I know about stealth shields. I think hunters are the only class that have to use a stupid stealth shield.
  • I was just making a new ranger template because I was shown a hunter template that maxxed everything almost and used all the set gear amd had great charges. Only downside was you had to stealth with shield out. Sadly, I couldn't even come close on the ranger. Similar template to stats, but had none of the set gear in it. With hunters having the shield amd not having to spec + to beastcraft it is actually easier on hunter than on the other ranged stealther classes.