Arties

I think it's about time that @Broadsword consider opening up the Arties for more classes. Example would be Belt of the Sun for healer base classes that can spec weapon. Opening up CTR for most classes if not all. Creating a Hammer/Crush/Blunt version of SoK in some fashion as it can already be turned into a Scythe.

I really loved Arties back when they first came out as well as the PvE encounters to get them but they have kind of been forgotten and only a few still remain relevant.

Comments

• Belt of Sun and a Belt of Moon been worthless since they added Energy and Body leggies.

I’m sure they will eventually take a look at TOA, but it’s low priority atm.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Coming 2030.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • @DaRedANT you make my point. An entire expansion whose ultimate goals were MLs and these Artifacts. Which most Artie's have gone way of the Dodo but some have stayed relevant. MLs need some sprucing as well but at least open up SoM and modify a couple more to provide more benefit to forgotten class pairings. Like having a SoK version that requires an extra quest or turn in to be able to have it become a mace. Open SoM to healer base classes. Etc.
  • Just update the arties make them useful again other for cv arties are some of my favorite looking stuff in the game.
  • If BS ever updated Arties i would want SLIGHT updates to procs/uses and add some better stats.

things like winged helm dont need a /use fix..maybe longer in duration and some added mythical stats?
  • edited March 2020 PM
    @Sepphiroth75 I completely agree. When Energy leggies were only available via an Artie it worked great. They still were not equal to their other counter parts but they were making use of prior coding and production. I really wish they would just make a once over on all the leggies and just make them relevant again.... and in doing so review current energy and body leggies and make those Belts become current. Also would add more thought into templating.
    Post edited by Kymatius on
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Belt of Sun and a Belt of Moon been worthless since they added Energy and Body leggies.

I’m sure they will eventually take a look at TOA, but it’s low priority atm.

Please bring me up to speed here....
    From my understanding Artifacts are pretty useless nowadays...
    With all the free-stuff which is thrown to you at lvl 50 the Artifacts dont have anything special.
    Or do i miss something here ??

Mahv
  • Bruiser still has it's uses... :smiley:
  • Some artis still useful...egg of youth, croco ring,...