New pbae is great

I think the new pbae changes are great. Made pbae relevant and feared again. Before the patch pbae was easily countered and not worth speccing into. Let the outrage commence.

Comments

  • Keep the delve. Remove the ability to debuff the damage type on the same toon and double the power consumption. Simple. Having the heat debuff in the same line as the pbaoe has always been silly.
  • edited February 5 PM
    @BumblesZERG
    Pbae dmg in hib is energy, not heat...............
    But its funny that it has always been silly lol
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • Kroko wrote: »
    @BumblesZERG
    Pbae dmg in hib is energy, not heat...............
    But its funny that it has always been silly lol

    Yeah it's funny hib doesn't need to waste a class on a debuffer, like both other realms. Run all mana chanters if you want, baseline heat DD with everybody having a heat debuff, makes it even easier to cycle MA's incase one goes down. I really don't think the dev's understand their own game.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
  • Kroko wrote: »
    @BumblesZERG
    Pbae dmg in hib is energy, not heat...............
    But its funny that it has always been silly lol

    You are correct. I am dumb. Not sure why I always thought it was heat. I Even have a chanter on Hib that I never play..So take that part of my statement away and the rest remains.. :)

  • edited February 5 PM
    @Dale_Perf
    bla blabla blabla
    Its the same since 19 years, and now you start complaining?
    As long as hib wasnt dominant in rvr there was no reason for complaining i guess.
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • edited February 5 PM
    It's one thing when PBAE isn't the meta, it's another thing when PBAE is. Common sense.

    It's funny your point is it's been the same for 19 years.................. but it hasn't
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
  • PBAE is the meta? Heroes are the meta? what now!? make up your mind

    Since when it is?
  • edited February 5 PM
    So....

    When you have a discussion with somebody, you bring up things they never said?

    kbye lol
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
  • i didnt make a diary with what each person said, sry.

    I guess im right that people were complaining about heros...
  • Hero is atm the best heavy tank, but no need for adjustment. It's not a complaint, simple fact.

    PBAE setups are how IRC is making millions of RP's, hence the meta setup. Do you live under a rock, or just make it your goal to make pointless forum posts that lead to nowhere?
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
  • Yea sad state of affairs if it only matters what 1 grp does. I guess there are other grps too.
  • Kroko wrote: »
    Yea sad state of affairs if it only matters what 1 grp does. I guess there are other grps too.

    Not really. That 1 group is causing people to log early or just not log in at all. So yeah that 1 group is all that matters currently and yes it's a sad state of affairs. There are no zergs anymore because IRC can farm both mids and albs when they play Hib. Just how it is.
  • Kroko wrote: »
    Yea sad state of affairs if it only matters what 1 grp does. I guess there are other grps too.

    At a time where population is as low as it is, one group of 8 players is not an insignificant percentage of the total NF population.
  • hqi7exdapp3g.png

    Almost as many RP's last week as the three top 10 mid guilds combined, and almost doubles up the alb guids in the top 10. This is a regular occurrence. One group is dominating, and good for them, they should reap the rewards as long as everybody else just sticks a zerg leader, semi afk's, and yells inc w/o calling direction and pretends it's "high level play."


    Shhh kroko.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
  • I think they could do almost same rps when playing alb or mid. Maybe 1million less, but who cares.
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    Hero is atm the best heavy tank, but no need for adjustment. It's not a complaint, simple fact.

    PBAE setups are how IRC is making millions of RP's, hence the meta setup. Do you live under a rock, or just make it your goal to make pointless forum posts that lead to nowhere?

    Wrong. Warrior is the best heavy tank, always was.
  • When Dale_Perf says its hero, then it is hero. Need to know that.
  • Zyraxes wrote: »
    Dale_Perf wrote: »
    Hero is atm the best heavy tank, but no need for adjustment. It's not a complaint, simple fact.

    PBAE setups are how IRC is making millions of RP's, hence the meta setup. Do you live under a rock, or just make it your goal to make pointless forum posts that lead to nowhere?

    Wrong. Warrior is the best heavy tank, always was.

    Wrong, hero is the better tank. Warrior close second only if carried by freezing vest :D
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • edited February 6 PM
    I honestly can't and won't speak for the Hero and Warrior as I solely focused on my Arms for years. I don't believe any adjustment is required for those two classes, nor would I like to see either of those tanks nerfed; however, I am very excited to see what adjustments are made to the Armsman to bring them back in line.

    Edit: Not to derail - I was surprised to see the pbaoe adjustment notes when they were implemented. I wasn't aware that there was much of an issue with pbaoe a year ago aside from the constant adjustments to warlock (bainshee was probably subpar too but I can't assert that as fact).
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • edited February 6 PM
    Zyraxes wrote: »
    Dale_Perf wrote: »
    Hero is atm the best heavy tank, but no need for adjustment. It's not a complaint, simple fact.

    PBAE setups are how IRC is making millions of RP's, hence the meta setup. Do you live under a rock, or just make it your goal to make pointless forum posts that lead to nowhere?

    Wrong. Warrior is the best heavy tank, always was.

    There's some debate to be had there for sure, they're both definitely solid classes overall and don't need adjustment. Stag + IP + RR5 for hero vs better defense, testudo. Hero gets access to all three melee damage types however, so I feel hero has a higher ceiling.
    Kroko wrote: »
    When Dale_Perf says its hero, then it is hero. Need to know that.

    Speaking as somebody who has an rr8+ of all three HT's, if you have something to refute go ahead.
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    send a message with your wallet
Sign In or Register to comment.