can we add or replace a dayily quest with a smallman quest?

cuz most of the quest support zerging, is there a chance to add a new smallman quest (max 4 ppl in group) to the game?

Comments

• in the grab bag I believe it said they are working to redo these quests.
    How’s Patch 1.125 going?
    We’re full-steam ahead on Patch 1.125 development and are still targeting a Spring launch date! Here are some of the highlights that are planned for it:
    • Race, Name, and Gender respec feature along with at least 1 new Race/Class combination in each realm!
    • New Realm vs Realm based alternative currency system that will enable players to obtain certain high-end loot through RvR!
    • A general streamlining of the myriad RvR-related quests and rewards under the new currency system!
    • Keep and tower difficulty adjustments, including attackable ‘postern’ doors that protect keep gatehouses’ boiling oil areas!
    • A new keep-siege dynamic objective system which will be implemented in the Molvik battleground in 1.125 and will potentially be extended in later versions to the other battlegrounds and the Frontier keeps if well-received.
    • Mithril-purchaseable masks that even Minotaurs can wear!
    • Visible cooldown timers on spell icons on the quickbar and on the active buff/debuff area!

There is of course much more but you’ll have to stay tuned for the full patch notes later this Spring!

Exciting changes ahead!

Enjoy the weekend, and see you in the frontiers :)

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!

• yes but there is no hint that they add some smallman quests
  • 3 of the 4 quests can be completed while in a small man. Roaming with friends only requires you to ne at least 2, and the siege and bugganes quest can also be completed while in a small man. Why would they need to add another?
  • Only thing I can think of is that adding a quest with limitations on group numbers will encourage people to go out and run around with group numbers to fit that quest.

Ideally the ones that are solo would give the most - though with people self farming this can be an issue.

The ones that are zergable would earn the least.
  • Budikah wrote: »
    Only thing I can think of is that adding a quest with limitations on group numbers will encourage people to go out and run around with group numbers to fit that quest.

thats what i mean <3
  • That just seems excessive. Where do you draw the line? Are you going to have a separate quest for duo, trio, 4 man, 5 man, 6 man, and 7 man?
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    That just seems excessive. Where do you draw the line? Are you going to have a separate quest for duo, trio, 4 man, 5 man, 6 man, and 7 man?

Nah, it isn't terribly excessive.

You've got solo, half group (smallman), and full group which can also be completed in zergs. It isn't that excessive - as well as the ones in general that put you in certain locations for kills.
  • Budikah wrote: »
    RonELuvv wrote: »
    That just seems excessive. Where do you draw the line? Are you going to have a separate quest for duo, trio, 4 man, 5 man, 6 man, and 7 man?

Nah, it isn't terribly excessive.

You've got solo, half group (smallman), and full group which can also be completed in zergs. It isn't that excessive - as well as the ones in general that put you in certain locations for kills.

It is excessive though since as stated before, any group credit quests can be accomplished by smallmans already which means what is being asked for isn't really necessary.

I'm reading this as a way to incentivize smallman playstyles which isn't necessarily a negative thing to do but is this the best way to go about it? Smallmans can and do already complete these quests by hunting solos, duos, etc. Making a quest solely for a group of 4 for example, I don't believe will cause a sudden increase in smallmans because we would've already seen that under the current system.