Help the PvE'n Keep epidemic

If you just eliminated Climb Walls from every toon but the melee stealth class you could help quickly re-balance the current state of the game.

Comments

• Sure you have seige towers but those can at least be defended.
  • How dare you recommend removing my wall climb...
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I don't think that's the problem... But that's just me.
  • that's an issue but the ability to perma heal and grp heal with no chance of running OOP is what is broken....
  • Dont think any of this is a problem, if population would be balanced.
    Btw. some climbers run an assist train, maybe deffers should do that too.
  • They should take away climbwall and put in a postern door on the outer towers near the main gate. This would allow defenders to attack/interrupt the invading forces support. It would also give the invading casters something to do as they will need to target and interrupt the defenders.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Lol nice make it even harder to take back relics from realm hopers sounds like a great idea.(NOT) climb walls is fine the way it is every realm has 3 that can do it if they choose not to then thats there problem.
  • Just make group disease cure require LoS. That way you can disease and kill all the heroes, vamps, nighsthades
  • spreadheal already gives no heal rps lol
  • Spread heal isn't affected by disease.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Well. In that case make group heal have a shorter range and or LoS check. Solved
  • edited January 2020 PM
    Climb walk on tanks with 9 sec slam , det 9 with very high magic resist and alot of hps should be remove .
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • Just push them off :wink:

Seriously though, a knock back mechanic would be dope in a keep.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/