Housing: unable to access Deed Repo Banker

Is anyone else having a problem getting their house deeds off the repo banker?
My wife and I recently returned, and subbed after a few days of free play. When we go to grab our house deeds, it won’t let us and just says “You must use your existing vaults.”
The appeal has been going for a week now, with no real news. Has anyone else had this problem, and more importantly, did they fix it for you?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Asp,

we are currently investigating reports on this issue. Due to a higher amount of appeals and the holidays, response times can be a little higher than usual. Please bear with us!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Asp wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem getting their house deeds off the repo banker?
    My wife and I recently returned, and subbed after a few days of free play. When we go to grab our house deeds, it won’t let us and just says “You must use your existing vaults.”
    The appeal has been going for a week now, with no real news. Has anyone else had this problem, and more importantly, did they fix it for you?
    I got a similar issue on Mid but didn't on Alb.

On Mid I bought a property before try to get the house deed, contrary on Alb I get the house deed before buy the new property and this worked fine.

Maybe this can help @Lea_Broadsword to identify the issue :smiley:
  • We didn’t buy any house plots beforehand. We’ve ended up rebuying homes since waiting for this to get fixed wasn’t working.. all our guys were inventory filled.