Returning Player - But Starting Fresh

2»

Comments

• almost 2020, and ppl still don't know what p2w means lol
  • RR means nothing in group play, and might still only come into solo play a factor 1/3 of the time. Not being rr5 isn't the problem. Game takes years of learning to understand all those classes and what they can do and how you should fight.

• I agree, which is why I don't understand why vets would care if ppl spend more money.
  • CDFTW wrote: »
    I agree, which is why I don't understand why vets would care if ppl spend more money.

Allow me to use Speed of the Hunt and Supp pots on my f2p account and let me access all my vaults from my house they stole from me and I'll let them sell rr5
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    No current plans = years down the pipe line.

Don't like saying "never" but... never. :)
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    No current plans = years down the pipe line.

Don't like saying "never" but... never. :)

Once again thank you BS. You guys can earn it like the rest of us

• Armagedden wrote: »
    CDFTW wrote: »
    I agree, which is why I don't understand why vets would care if ppl spend more money.

Allow me to use Speed of the Hunt and Supp pots on my f2p account and let me access all my vaults from my house they stole from me and I'll let them sell rr5

Stop being cheap its 14.99 for goodness sakes its not that much

• never say never~
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Well I feel like I need to be honest about the RR5 & Purge handout request since it's received some feedback. I may have jumped to conclusion while playing my NS. With some grouping and a little zerging with some friendly people enhanced with a buggane pot I managed to get RR2L3 in about 2 hours. I can get purge 2 now so maybe it's not so bad after all. :)

Furthermore my NS class is more complicated then it used to be and with all the changes in 10 to 12 years; there is a lot to catch up on. The class is also ridiculously hard to setup on a keyboard even with qbinds and macros. I used to mouse-click back in the day on my RR10 NS and I was surprisingly really good doing that but playing other MMOs on a properly setup xkeys I've trimmed my reaction time. Anyways my issue perhaps is setup and managing this class going forward.

Post edited by Prank80 on
  • good, glad to hear that :)
  • CDFTW wrote: »
    good, glad to hear that :)

Thanks!
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Yeah just keep practicing and stick to it you will be ripping in no time. If you have questions just ask them. You will keep getting better and improving the RR is not what is holding you back and I’m glad you’re seeing that.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Prank80 wrote: »
    CDFTW wrote: »
    good, glad to hear that :)

Thanks!

Honestly dude, you're gonna learn from dying. and dying a lot. There is so much strategy for stealth game and it;s really quite impressive. Many different styles to use at appropriate times, many time to watch and constantly pressing buttons. It is more or less a keyboard dance when you are fighting, and you gotta do it from memory. After years I don't even look down on my keyboard because you get the feel for where everything is. and more kudos to you if you got an internal clock in your head to keep track of poison timers so you know when the last tic will go off
  • Or, just make it like gaheris and give RRs as you level automatically, a little bit. Would help the fact that you can't stay in molvik a couple weeks and Cathal a month or two before being forced to NF.