idk where this goes so placing it both place

edited November 2019 in General Board
this is the stuff that is literally insane. [edited]

sick 3 day waiting period tho! cant wait to see what the next response is lol

lrw9tvlyic97.png

b36hiipcfk9t.png

happy @Ciddire ? would rather see you solve a problem than just make more hoops to jump through

lets see if this works though /shrug
Post edited by Driralin on
Tagged:

Comments

• 5 hours, no response lol

dont wonder when this game meets the same fate as old yeller
  • sick mod without answering/helping

not sure what else i would expect at this point from the "official forums" lol
  • Your explanation is somewhat short. I didnt get what it is about, and not sure why i should invest time, if its just another complaining about sth very important.
  • what is the refund for?
  • Kroko wrote: »
    Your explanation is somewhat short. I didnt get what it is about, and not sure why i should invest time, if its just another complaining about sth very important.

I assume, giving the photos and their statements, they are displeased for the following reasons:

1) The BS support e-mail appears to tell them to visit Origin to request a refund. Visiting Origin tells them to contact Broadsword support. So, it appears that it's in a loop.

2) A support request was sent to Broadsword and apparently they've waited 3 days? I'm not entirely sure. It's likely due to EC and Lea's prior comments on another thread that ticket times are longer than normal, so that's not entirely un-expected.

However, given the fact that no one from BS was tagged and the posts title is confusing, I'm not entirely sure what the intended result of this thread is?

@Namelez your post is confusing. If you want a better result, you need to accurately explain your issue and what you want your intended result to be. You should also tag @Lea_Broadsword & @beibhinn. Right now it's incredibly vague.
  • Huh - no idea what happened here, I actually did reply but nothing is here. Apologies, I'll go again!

Unfortunately, your posting does not contain specific enough information to know exactly what the issue is, so I have to speculate.

It looks as if you have been trying to obtain a refund for something you bought via Origin. Since the seller was EA Origin, and not Broadsword, you have to contact EA Origin about it. Our Customer Support Team is unable to assist with purchases made on Third Party platforms. Therefore, please follow the instructions provided by the Broadsword Customer Support team, and contact the party that operates the platform you made your purchase on.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos