why does the account centre show as being down when i try to return to play Endless Conquest?

I have an account from 2002 which shows in the EA account page but I only see options to re-sub. I want to try Endless Conquest. Also when I try to access account page in chrome it shows a message saying it is down. Is this a chrome only issue?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hey Meerclar!

The account center is currently up and running. I've just tried logging into it with Chrome, too, and was able to without any issues. Have you tried another browser, or resetting Chrome?

Is the 2002 account already linked to an EA account? You'll need to do that first, and then please email our Account Support team at support@darkageofcamelot.com. Please provide them with your account name and let them know that this account is not eligible for Endless Conquest yet, and they will take care of it! Due to a high amount of requests at the moment, resolve time may be a little higher than usual so please bear with us!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos

Answers