Gaheris.net

I'm sure everyone knows this already. http://gaheris.net/phpBB3/index.php is the Gaheris current forum before this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gaheris.net will be fine :) The idea here is not to replace or make those other forums redundant, but to give an avenue for people to discuss various topics and bring up questions/issues directly with us.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I would LOVE to see the catas open back up, put the dragon campaign somewhere else. There were many items that was farmed and needed from the catas and to have them closed is horrible! Please reopen them.
  • I would LOVE to see the catas open back up, put the dragon campaign somewhere else. There were many items that was farmed and needed from the catas and to have them closed is horrible! Please reopen them.

Add to this Underground Forest/Abandoned Mines etc etc.
  • I would really appreciate to get catacombs back too. At least on Gaheris. With that low player count (at least at EU Times) it is nearly impossible to solve the curse campaign. So it would be good to get at least the catacombs-zones back somehow.
  • Gwiddik wrote: »
    I would really appreciate to get catacombs back too. At least on Gaheris. With that low player count (at least at EU Times) it is nearly impossible to solve the curse campaign. So it would be good to get at least the catacombs-zones back somehow.

If you have the ability to port there (requires a previous visit) you can still port to the little town. most of the content is still there but some is gone. I can still get to underground forest and enter darkspire, but all the npc characters and the bind stone thing are gone there.