Thanks Broadsword for the DAoC Official Boards

Hi all,

Just like to thank Broadsword for creating an official DAoC boards. This is a step in the right direction for players that are playing the game and get players more involved with the community rather than having toxic board (No disrespect to Postcount.net)

Great Job

Solicfear
Tagged:

Comments

• I like that the ability to post is linked to the account. Hopefully that will reduce troll posts on these official boards.
  • Hopefully if they get banned in the forums their account will get banned also!
  • nice. new shineys
    "don't quote me boy cause i aint said ****"
    Eazy E
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I like that the ability to post is linked to the account. Hopefully that will reduce troll posts on these official boards.

Does this mean we have to be friends now?
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I agree. It is nice to have the official board up and limited to active players.
  • Will endless conquest accounts be able to post on these forums?
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Will endless conquest accounts be able to post on these forums?

We are thinking a lot on what to do on that. Planning to get through 1.125 and then it's EC focus time.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • As long as people can actually ask for help. I find some games put so many restrictions on their F2P accounts that people who have actual questions that might be blocking progress can't ask them due to forum restrictions and whatnot.
  • Dont forget that we still got an official discord channel with A LOT of active members. New players are always welcome to ask for support / help over there. So even if f2p accounts will not be (as Carol mentioned, there is no decision made yet) new/returning players will have plenty of help once they join our official Discord Channel: http://discord.gg/daoc
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !