The Rites of Spring Event

• The killer bunny makes his annual return!
  • Collect and choose your Gem of the Harbinger reward!
    • Remember, the gem no longer drops as a One-Time-Drop and instead is a loot-choice on the Rites of Spring quest.
    • Killing the Harbinger of Spring mob (battlegroup-credit) still grants the quest automatically.
    • There will be no item exchange service for the Gem of the Harbinger or any of its variants, choose carefully!
  • Enjoy Spring with some RvR bonuses!

The Rites of Spring event and RvR bonuses will continue through Monday, May 6th.

Bonuses
On Ywain:
  • 50% bonus to RPs gained from RvR kills
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic zones and dungeons
  • 50% bonus to normal BP in all NF zones and battlegrounds
On Gaheris:
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic zones and dungeons
  • 50% bonus to normal BP gain in the capital cities
  • 50% bonus to normal RP gain in the capital cities
In each Capital City:
  • 40% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain
In all Housing Zones:
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 10% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain

Click here for event full details on the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2019 PM
    Was there any word about newer variants of the bunny in size or eye color i.e. Red/Green/Blue.

FYSA easiest way to get credit is form BG leave the alts in KM (if owned).

oexfj8c16vxn.png
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • I'm afraid not for this year :(
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Hmmm.....first kinda bunny pic was from Fateboi, no Siambra bunny pics in this post. Very sad.
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Hmmm.....first kinda bunny pic was from Fateboi, no Siambra bunny pics in this post. Very sad.
    zy6q658s7wxn.jpg
    yadzrxpohl2p.jpg

• The bestest trophy in the game - The Bunny !!!!

o5lrjl1web1o.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • That’s more like it!!!!
  • Was in a group last night on Alb, we killed the bunny, and everyone that was NOT in the BG, did not get credit, even though we were the only group to attack the bunny.

Shouldn’t it be group credit also? Not strictly BG credit. @Carol_Broadsword
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Myself and a guildie killed the bunny in a group by ourselves and got credit for it no problem
  • Isn't it if someone in the BG gets the deathblow it will give the credit to all in the BG. But if someone outside of the BG gets the deathblow it will credit all in his group and no one else?
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Myself and a guildie killed the bunny in a group by ourselves and got credit for it no problem

I’m thinking because there was no BG up, or no players in the BG that hit the mob.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Was in a group last night on Alb, we killed the bunny, and everyone that was NOT in the BG, did not get credit, even though we were the only group to attack the bunny.

Yup had a similar thing happen. Killed the bunny with 1fg and some where in the main rvr BG, but most weren't. BG and those in our group who were in the BG = no credit, but the others got credit.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    Was in a group last night on Alb, we killed the bunny, and everyone that was NOT in the BG, did not get credit, even though we were the only group to attack the bunny.

Yup had a similar thing happen. Killed the bunny with 1fg and some where in the main rvr BG, but most weren't. BG and those in our group who were in the BG = no credit, but the others got credit in our group that wasn't in the BG.

Guessing this is similar to a bug that happened with [Curse] 9/10.
  • Not sure. I know that occasionally my group takes either MT, AT, or HT and it is just our group alone that takes it and we don’t get credit. It’s rare but does happen.
  • Was it Mid or Alb group didn't get credit for completed quest? "Working as intended".
  • edited April 2019 PM
    Hasn't credit always been like this? Losing kill credit because people don't join the BG is nothing new at all. If someone outside the BG gets the deathblow only that persons group (Not in the BG) will get credit. That is player error and can easily be resolved by making sure you have your group in check.

Aka join the BG if they're going to kill it so you don't ruin theirs or your own day like this! Or take your group (No one in BG) and kill the bunny by yourselves... You can solo it for heavens sake, it should be easy enough for 8.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Group of friends camping the bunny .. fun times :)

2hswn0zttw9z.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • I'll check on the credit but think it's as said above, with someone outside getting the DB giving their group credit and the BG none.

@Keltorius that's addressed in 1.125D which goes in today :)
    Credit for the [Manx] [Daily] Preventative Measures quest should now be more consistent for the realm members who captured the tower.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I read them must have missed it, thanks Carol!!