Animist level 47 and 50 aoe bomber DD

They both have the exact same delve... is there any difference between these two spells at all?

I know this could be posted to the caster page but it doesn't look like anyone uses those and I'd have to wait ages for an answer.

Comments

• @Mace80 can you give more details? Spec Line, Names of Spells.

I logged on my animist and can't seem to figure out what you mean.

Arbor has a Level 48 Single Target Bomber and a Level 50 AoE Bomber
    Creeping has a Level 47 Single Target Bomber and no further bombers at higher spec.
  • In Arboreal Mastery at level 47 I have Circle of Vengeance....and at level 50 I have Circle of Vengeance. Both delves are exactly the same. Same power cost, time, radius, damage delve etc.... Seems to be an error.
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    In Arboreal Mastery at level 47 I have Circle of Vengeance....and at level 50 I have Circle of Vengeance. Both delves are exactly the same. Same power cost, time, radius, damage delve etc.... Seems to be an error.

I can confirm that both spells (level 47 and level 50 Circle of Vengeance) are identical. Test dummy shows they hit for the same damage. I imagine this is a bug.
  • So absolutely no reason to spec for the 50 spell.
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    So absolutely no reason to spec for the 50 spell.

Correct. Unless they change it to what it was before. The level 47 spell seems to be accidentally introduced.
  • I see what you mean, on /Train - they both show as level 50 spells.

But if you actually train them, then you do in fact get the level 50 AoE bomber at spec 47.

Looks like a bug.