USA Prime Time- Opening Night-- Ghost keep Event

2»

Comments

• Lmao! You should put yourself in the corner for lying.
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Elvies wrote: »
    Nice cover, but that won’t work. Everyone knows you HIJACK RELICS anywhere you play. Midgard, Albion and waiting for you to do the same to Hibernia.

Sorry I don't excuse giving relic's to enemies.

You should post that video again where you held onto the relic at the gate trying to sell it on /region.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Nice cover, but that won’t work. Everyone knows you HIJACK RELICS anywhere you play. Midgard, Albion and waiting for you to do the same to Hibernia.

But you did, didnt you? I wasnt there, but from everything i was told it was you who held it until it timed out, which in essence gave it back....

And if thats the case, im sure @Amp_Phetamine being your friend would have scolded you for doing so.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on

• Sleepwell wrote: »

But you did, didnt you? I wasnt there, but from everything i was told it was you who held it until it timed out, which in essence gave it back....

And if thats the case, im sure @Amp_Phetamine being your friend would have scolded you for doing so.

The mid bg gave rescu his relic.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Which one did you hijack and give back? Was that hib or alb? If it was alb, then you led by example :wink:
    Which one did you hijack and give back? Was that hib or alb? If it was alb, then you led by example :wink:

I never handed anyone a relic- sorry
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited January 2019 PM
    The end result was the same. You delivered back by not placing it. You can call a $100 bill a c note if you want. Its still worth one hundred dollars.

I Missed the second relic hostage fiasco too.. .and i don't know who hijacked the second one, but apparently who ever it was got handled by a CSR. Hilarious

Since i've grown to respect @Amp_Phetamine and his opinions. What do you think? Is holding a relic until it resets the same in any effect to dropping it on the ground in enemy territory?
  • It all sounds hilarious to me :)
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    Yeah, i'd like to see it again.. .give it a go!!!

Don't let "the man" hold you down. They can't tell you what to do :smiley: :wink: :smiley:
  • Hilarious right ? :)
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    It would be ... do it. The best part would be if they actually could animate what someone suggested. The massive literal ban hammer slamming down and the relic withering away hahaahah... classic. Even better... old school Ultima online style. All the gear being scattered around after death.
    It would be ... do it. The best part would be if they actually could animate what someone suggested. The massive literal ban hammer slamming down and the relic withering away hahaahah... classic

Yes that would be magical :)
    HERORIUS

• Like an outer body experience. Until reality hit... then it would be... oh crap.. wait ... that was me!!!
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Sleepwell wrote: »
    Like an outer body experience. Until reality hit... then it would be... oh crap.. wait ... that was me!!!

Sounds intense. You say I taught you how to MA, but I'm gonna have to teach you more.

#1: If someone were to do this- don't do it on an account that matters. That way the "oh crap.. wait... that was me" doesn't actually matter :)

You have much to learn
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    Hahaha.. you learned too late. Your Nate account ate dough. I know you miss that one. The zerk did good dps. Easy enough to buy another one or roll one. When i get mine to RR12 ill sell it to ya
    Hahaha.. you learned too late. Your Nate account ate dough. I know you miss that one. The zerk did good dps. Easy enough to buy another one or roll one. When i get mine to RR12 ill sell it to ya

Sounds good to me. I trade money over my personal time any day :)
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    hahaha.. i hear ya. works out for both of us then. I played a WoW undead priest until i tired of it and sold it for $1000. Many years ago though... but it was fun... paid to play in end.
    hahaha.. i hear ya. works out for both of us then. I played a WoW undead priest until i tired of it and sold it for $1k. Many years ago though... but it was fun... paid to play in end.

well hurry up.. what rank is it now ?
    HERORIUS