Shout out to the forum moderators!

2»

Comments

• yall rip into nate everyday.... he makes 1 post with nothing about anyone in specific but about a realm and yall cry asking for him to be banned
  • edited December 2018 PM
    One person should let be allowed to effect the majority especially since most of us pay 32$ usd/monthly
    Post edited by Fateboi on
    Teehehe wrote: »
    yall rip into nate everyday.... he makes 1 post with nothing about anyone in specific but about a realm and yall cry asking for him to be banned

Why should anyone other than himself be held accountable for his lack of forethought in his statements?
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    One person should let be allowed to effect the majority especially since most of us pay 32$ usd/monthly

sounds like you got 7knate
    Fateboi wrote: »

Zerg leaders are ruining my fun ban them all please since they are one person this is your logic.
    Sovereign wrote: »
    yall rip into nate everyday.... he makes 1 post with nothing about anyone in specific but about a realm and yall cry asking for him to be banned

Why should anyone other than himself be held accountable for his lack of forethought in his statements?

If your statement is correct then there should be hell of a lot more people banned on this forum look at any of his post and see the people responding with hateful comments. One shouldn't have to use word play to slide by its either right or wrong no twisting or manipulating words to be right or wrong.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    So can we get some clarification if actions on the forums can still effect your account in the game?

if they do then only peeps with active accounts should be able to post here----
  • Teehehe wrote: »
    If your statement is correct then there should be hell of a lot more people banned on this forum look at any of his post and see the people responding with hateful comments. One shouldn't have to use word play to slide by its either right or wrong no twisting or manipulating words to be right or wrong.

I didn't make a statement, I posed a question which you did not answer. What you label as "word play" can also be labeled as civil discourse. This is one of the things that separates children and adults, the ability to converse in a civil manner on matters which people disagree. Now I won't sit here and pretend there aren't instances of other people being "rude" but the idea that any one individual is a victim of mod biased is ludicrous at best.
    Sovereign wrote: »

I didn't make a statement, I posed a question which you did not answer. What you label as "word play" can also be labeled as civil discourse. This is one of the things that separates children and adults, the ability to converse in a civil manner on matters which people disagree. Now I won't sit here and pretend there aren't instances of other people being "rude" but the idea that any one individual is a victim of mod biased is ludicrous at best.

You must be brainwashed by the governments aswell!
    Post edited by Teehehe on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    ive been banned for sayin idio** or retar*** once to someone, but everyone else can go post 7k nate in every single thread he makes every single day and that's ok ? to me 7k says the same as "lol your the worst **** person ive ever seen and I cant stop laughing at how terrible you are everyday"

mmm stop trying to compare someone making fun of the amount of RPs a person makes to you calling someone a "Reta***" that is a VERY big leap.

But I do agree. The nit picking specific people to warn/ban when other say just as bad in the same thread is pretty lame. But what can you expect once you gain a certain reputation for this type of behavior of course you will be watched/punished harsher.

Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
    I have no problems people posting video's and bragging about the wins or even to a point to say things at this forum as most would call it trash talk, go ahead that's fine. But when people disrupt the game, it can't be ignored, present a problem. Then it gets personal for some people especially when you have little time to play. Like taking the relic is one of many examples and some people are more sensitive than others, and it begins to get worse. It affects with a larger population who depends on it, for instance; the BG, that to a point divided many people, particularly Albion's. The best way, which I am guilty of ever getting involved and many others is to choose to ignore it and move on or find a solution. Huehuaehue made many good points about it and one is to have a sense of humor and to accept criticism without taking it personally, but some people can't because some people see things; differently, it's required to be more diplomatic and approaching it carefully. If you have a single vent, game or forum that belongs to you with a set of different rules, expect it to be different and if you don't like it, don't bother to go on.

DAOC is a game, but it's also a business that people make money to pay their bills. I had many people who are sensitive, who were willing to close there account. Yes, maybe it's too extreme for people to take it seriously, but the fact remains you can't ignore it. There is an old saying that most of you know of and that is, Money talks and bullsh*t walks.

The game is as we know it will have an end, and some have said to me that they will continue playing this game until one day it shuts down. They want to get the most of this game before it dies without having anyone disrupting the game. What better way to squeeze out as much as you can before it dies because we all know it will happen, just not sure when.

So, overall whether we like it or not, people are different in many ways but do have one thing in common, playing the game.

It's time to move on and let's focus on having fun and hauling out what is not needed anymore but to move on.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Post edited by Monster on
  • Teehehe wrote: »

Agree'd
  • Sovereign wrote: »

I don't know Sov, I've seen you utilize "word play" plenty of times to insinuate that someone has some form of mental or psychiatric disorder ;).
  • I don't know Sov, I've seen you utilize "word play" plenty of times to insinuate that someone has some form of mental or psychiatric disorder ;).

Everyone is free to flag my posts for further review. While I feel confident that I haven't said anything that violates the rules, if upon further review the mods disagree and decide to take action against me, I am fine with that and certainly won't claim bias from them.
  • The person doesn't have to be insane, have a mental illness or a disorder, but when someone is vindictive, which is worse, it shows an unusual behavior and a pattern, which is part of humanity, but it doesn't mean it' ok.
  • Monster wrote: »
    The person doesn't have to be insane, have a mental illness or a disorder, but when someone is vindictive, which is worse, it shows an unusual behavior and a pattern, which is part of humanity, but it doesn't mean it' ok.

latest?cb=20160707223315
  • https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/code-of-conduct

There's the CoC, if you break the forums rules you will get modded as necessary.Warnings followed by bans, and bans increase in length of ban as someone continues to break the rules. There isn't unlimited warnings. This is the official forums, there has to be rules and moderation.

Yes we are all adults, but again, this is our official forum and these are our rules. Other forums have much more lax moderation, we do not.

If you break the rules, you will get modded. Don't break the rules, and you won't.
    Closing thread.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.