Wednesday Night Thanksgiving Eve- Albs fight or flight response reverts back to running on inc

Alb Nation venture to far from Bold and falls to 85% winning with out there superior leadership and tactics.

Comments

• LOL
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Rescu has lead so many albs to their death at the Bold Spire.

Not surprised he did it when I was not online and he had all of Albion.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • its is a wonder you didnt try to hit bold lol
    and you left out your nice assjam at beno :)
  • I don't think Mids ever have to hit bold if just rescu is online.

Rescu will always try to open port and you just wipe his bg at bold spire. Going on years now
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781