What is the timer on zephyr immunity ? If one exists it is broken.

I know I am a high priority zephyr target but I thought there was a immunity timer posted awhile back?

I have tonights fight under the video forums where I am zephry'd 2 times within 34 seconds. This is not the first time it has happened to me. Does a immunity timer exist ?

Thanks
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Tagged:

Comments

• It's probably another thing that need to be fix soon.
  • Anyone know ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• There is none
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • There is one... but i don't know how long it is. I've hit the button many times and it failed to go off due to the player having had that effect recently
  • What ya complaining about Nate? You sit for 4 hours in a keep, what’s a few more seconds. lol
  • There is an immunity, not sure duration, but I also know it is buggy. It’s happened a few times where I’m zeph’d multiple times in a fight. Maybe it’s just a really short timer
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Sleepwell wrote: »
    There is one... but i don't know how long it is. I've hit the button many times and it failed to go off due to the player having had that effect recently

@Carol_Broadsword what is the immunity timer at ?

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I'd like to have an aoe zeph. Send em all flyin
  • Armsman new ability? Zeph of the Stealth Zerg can be the name
  • A scout and I hit each other at the same time with FZ was funny as hell. It looked like we both ran into wall and went backwards directly opposite of each other. But an AOE FZ would be hilarious!!
  • Kinda like bowling in a way
  • Zephyr immunity is set at 45 seconds BUT it applies as soon as the zephyr ability is activated. Meaning as the zephyr monster is en route to its target immunity is already ticking down. It's done this way to prevent multiple zephyr mobs from being cast on the same target.

The result is that if it takes a while for the zephyr mob to get to its target and then the target sits through the zephyr duration, the immunity timer can have as little as 25-35~ seconds left on it when they come out of zephyr. We can look into upping the immunity timer from 45s to 60s total.
  • Very precise answer @John_Broadsword . Thanks!

Not trying to hijack the thread (since it was answered, i don't feel like i am).

Is CC immunity handled in a similar fashion? There used to be a definite calculation that could be applied. Does that still hold true? I know certain RA's affect CC. But is there a standard calculation that can be figured before RA's are applied? shield stun (x) x duration gives what immunity? (minus RA/mythical reduction, etc)
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Very precise answer @John_Broadsword . Thanks!

Not trying to hijack the thread (since it was answered, i don't feel like i am).

Is CC immunity handled in a similar fashion? There used to be a definite calculation that could be applied. Does that still hold true? I know certain RA's affect CC. But is there a standard calculation that can be figured before RA's are applied? shield stun (x) x duration gives what immunity? (minus RA/mythical reduction, etc)

Mez, root, nearsight, and casted stun immunities all work the same: 60s immunity that begins when the CC duration expires.

Melee stuns work slightly differently in that their immunity is set at 5x the duration of the melee stun, which also starts when the melee stun duration expires.

Example: 5s melee stuns set 25s stun immunity, 7s stuns set 35s immunity, etc.
  • Perfect! Thanks!
  • Is this some out-of-season Friday Grabbag?! :)

Thank you @John_Broadsword !
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Zephyr immunity is set at 45 seconds BUT it applies as soon as the zephyr ability is activated. Meaning as the zephyr monster is en route to its target immunity is already ticking down. It's done this way to prevent multiple zephyr mobs from being cast on the same target.

The result is that if it takes a while for the zephyr mob to get to its target and then the target sits through the zephyr duration, the immunity timer can have as little as 25-35~ seconds left on it when they come out of zephyr. We can look into upping the immunity timer from 45s to 60s total.

If you count from when the 1st zephr is cast to when the 2nd zephr gets me- It was around 21 seconds
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I think the the timer has been set lower for you Nate!! lol
  • Might be a grab bag to confirm not sure......
  • Nevermind, it’s a ML11 ability called Annoying Zephyr, it seems to only work on annoying player accounts.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I know I am a high priority zephyr target but I thought there was a immunity timer posted awhile back?

I have tonights fight under the video forums where I am zephry'd 2 times within 34 seconds. This is not the first time it has happened to me. Does a immunity timer exist ?

Thanks

you only get zephyred once every 34 seconds ? you are not a high priority target.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    I'd like to have an aoe zeph. Send em all flyin

Not gonna lie, that'd be hilarious to see at least once.

that would be funny :D .. once
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.