DEV POINT OF VIEW- ----SATURDAY USA PRIMETIME FIGHTS (Midgard can't lie with the eye in the sky)

Can't lie or deny ... with the Eye in the Sky

ROUND 1

Alb Nation held a campfire after the first battle. (had one smoked norseman on the pit)

ROUND 2

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• You lost me at the cowboys
  • Yeah like i said u camped all day and night roasting hot dogs in glen,
  • Almost... cept we roasted MIDs in glen.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    cpw450gy8gau.jpg

Initially figured you were going to move once we hit Alb, but you managed to keep 30+ people sat in a keep for 2 hours while we took back KM, Blend + 3 towers, 2 Glen towers, Bold and then hit Rens at the end. Not sure how long people are going to put up with that playstyle. Dark Age of Campalot
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • You all look pathetic, who's the teacher there? bunch of little kids in kindergarten hahaha. You realized that you lost glen, bold, and never had km? hahaha where's your tatics lately? mids might died 2x or 3x but we ended up taking what belong to us, you guys in the other hand , ended up giving way bold to hibs then we took from them woot, woot I guess rescu will lead from now on :) Ciao Nate.
  • Looks like the other Alb BG continues to grow.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Auberne wrote: »
    cpw450gy8gau.jpg

Initially figured you were going to move once we hit Alb, but you managed to keep 30+ people sat in a keep for 2 hours while we took back KM, Blend + 3 towers, 2 Glen towers, Bold and then hit Rens at the end. Not sure how long people are going to put up with that playstyle. Dark Age of Campalot

you figured wrong
    HERORIUS

cpw450gy8gau.jpg

LMAO OWNED. Pathetic.
  • A proper campfire in glenlock :)
    HERORIUS

• But for real mids should not be losing with tanks and a bg of that size. That should not be happening.
    HERORIUS

cpw450gy8gau.jpg

er5bwwm5pg4k.jpg

Stop drinking the "Nate" Kool Aid
  • It never gets old.... watching mids fold
    HERORIUS