The Hardcore Smashing At Bold------midgard Bg Cannot Port Away From Alb Nation This Time ! (warning)

LOL

ZAEDER POV

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Wheres the videos of Ailine?! Or Crauchon!?
  • Trap Wipe

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Thanks for this SS

https://imgur.com/QvR8y4y
    HERORIUS

• Will post vid sometime tomorrow of Alb Nation getting smashed by Mid BG. Gotta keep that ego in check.
  • THE FOLD AT BOLD
    HERORIUS

• I'd like to see the videos from ail and dc ;)
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • That video is old, nice try Nate. You for owned last night.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    That video is old, nice try Nate. You for owned last night.

date is on video- keep trying
    HERORIUS