Finding Ywain Characters

Hey guys.. I've just resubbed afew accounts after 5+ years. And its a huge PITA to be logging into each account 10 times to check for characters, and sometimes I log into the same one twice. Is there a more efficient way to find out if any of the Ywains have characters on them before I log in?
Tagged:

Comments

• Wished there was a way to check the older servers I know I left some toons behind, but can't figure out where they are so can xfer to ywain @Carol_Broadsword any ideas?
  • When I reactivated, I emailed support and they were able to list haracters I had on different servers
  • Yep just send support@darkageofcamelot.com an email asking and they'll send you a list :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Damn. I should be a mid with these knowledge bombs
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Yep just send support@darkageofcamelot.com an email asking and they'll send you a list :)

Will they send per account, or per Master Account?
    Post edited by Nightmare on
  • Think it was per account but that was also almost 2 years ago
  • Yep just send support@darkageofcamelot.com an email asking and they'll send you a list :)

Email sent !

Sent in my request on Sunday.. I haven’t heard anything back. I believe the automated email said to give 48 hours on a response. Is there any way you can check into it, please? Before I have 6+ account resubbing to find the characters I want.

Thank you!

• If you know a few names of toons enter them in the character search on the herald:
    https://search.camelotherald.com/#/search

If they are on ywain and generally grouped on a specific ywain per realm, it shouldn't be too hard to locate them. I'm sure a full list for someone with a ton of characters spread all over would be helpful. But in most cases the character search tool is enough.
  • Gaven wrote: »
    If you know a few names of toons enter them in the character search on the herald:
    https://search.camelotherald.com/#/search

If they are on ywain and generally grouped on a specific ywain per realm, it shouldn't be too hard to locate them. I'm sure a full list for someone with a ton of characters spread all over would be helpful. But in most cases the character search tool is enough.

Yes, I am aware of the tool. I have not played in nearly a decade, so I do not know names of them, as do alot of the characters need to be imported from Mordred.