1.125 and Gaheris

The glaring questions...
Are keep doors going to remain at 1.124 level on Gaheris or move to 1.125?
Are bounty quests going to be available to gaheris residents? At current BP per dreaded seal rate it would take an individual 4,000 seals just to purchase one cursed recipe.
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• with the return of darkspire i feel like there is an opportunity here to bring back some of the items from the catacombs loot table that were removed when catacombs (the expansion a lot of us paid money for) was deleted. (sentient tower shield, bone belt of blocking, adem's bracer, ect.)
  • -Keep doors won't be affected by the new scaling difficulty changes but they will have the difficulty adjustment made in 1.123 reverted with patch 1.125.
    -Bounty quests are not currently planned to work on Gaheris but we'll be upping the amount of bounty points received from dread seals.

Thanks!
  • How are RR14 characters expected to earn BPs? Seems like a waste to turn in Dreaded seals just for the Bounty Points.
  • Dantes wrote: »
    How are RR14 characters expected to earn BPs? Seems like a waste to turn in Dreaded seals just for the Bounty Points.

I've been thinking the same thing since @John_Broadsword replied. I think I might wait on taking the BD from 13L9 to 14 until the patch drops... was hoping to make RR14 this bonus period though.
  • It sounds like the idea will be to raise RR on other characters to earn BPs? I think with bountycraft items being tradeable now this should be an ok solution.
  • Is gaheris going to get the BP cap too? If so can you add a bounty merchant next to the seal turn ins in the capital cities? Otherwise its going to be turn in, port, buy, port, turn in, port, buy, port, turn in, port, buy, port, ect ect...
  • Charmarmy wrote: »
    Is gaheris going to get the BP cap too? If so can you add a bounty merchant next to the seal turn ins in the capital cities? Otherwise its going to be turn in, port, buy, port, turn in, port, buy, port, turn in, port, buy, port, ect ect...

We'll take a look at this, thanks Charmarmy :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • @Carol_Broadsword Thanks for the BP merchant in capitals! We did notice today doing keeps that walls are now about 3x harder on Gaheris than they were before. We knew gates were going to be a little easier but were walls supposed to be tougher?
  • Charmarmy wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword Thanks for the BP merchant in capitals! We did notice today doing keeps that walls are now about 3x harder on Gaheris than they were before. We knew gates were going to be a little easier but were walls supposed to be tougher?

Ah thanks, we'll fix that! :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Ambassador Crae (Crim Lord) no longer spawns in the correct location and the only way to damage him now is with pbae because of where he spawns... There is also a wizard in the same keep that is spawning in the wrong location and is unattackable even when you are standing right next to it (guessing its the same bug).