Ways to get the population back

edited October 2018 in General Board
Outside of the endless campaign and having the ability to obtain end level gear thru rvr i still feel there is more to be done.

1. Still to many bugs. Its crazy how many bugs are in the game. I hope we get that random crashing fixed.
2. Put a shop in so we can buy mithril to purchase weapons/armor/jewelry.
3. Put a spell craft calculator, item database and templates on the herald. For a returning player this must be very confusing with the addition of myths, more stats and dps. I cant even imagine be a first time player.
4. Make all cl, celerity, omnis, and ml casted buffs last 30 minutes.
5. Cursed gloves should not have a /use on them. The armor set isnt good enough?
6. Return old toa items to old form. Ml10 weapons were unique and nerfed due to pet stances. Welll the stances are gone so give us that unique item back. Just like SOM. Old item that should never of have been touched. Other items should be updated that are never used.
7. Bring back all the towers in the frontier. Outside of crauch, beno and bledmeer i think all keeps need 4 towers.
8. Live twitch Q&A every year with John. This takes hardly any effort to due and takes a few hours. Communication goes a long way.
Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on

Comments

• I was thinking besides bringing the towers back, make capturing keeps worth RPs again not just a siege bonus after the fact. If I remember they used to be back when NF first came out.
  • I think towers were also
  • 5. Cursed gloves should not have a /use on them. The armor set isnt good enough?

Don`t make jokes about the rangers cursed set bonus !!
  • ALB NATION WELCOMES ALL ALBS BACK- GET IN DISCORD AND WE WILL HELP YOU !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    ALB NATION WELCOMES ALL ALBS BACK- GET IN DISCORD AND WE WILL HELP YOU !

This is Baby;) and I support this message ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman