SUNDAY- HERO BG shows up to save XYORMAN BG from Alb Nation ! Albion takes Glenlock and Fens !

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
So we decided to beat down both BGs.

We heard of the campfire going on in FENS... of course we will come ! :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM
    Tower Advice- You can't farm a tower if you take it.

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• WE HEARD OF THE AMAZING CAMPFIRE IN GLENLOCK ! TY for having us :)

HERORIUS

• Tip: If you wipe to traps nearby, I wouldn't swim directly to the point. (first vid) I knew you would be in the area, but wasn't expecting mids to make it that obvious lol.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    WE HEARD OF THE AMAZING CAMPFIRE IN GLENLOCK ! TY for having us :)

Your boy HOA better be careful on those stairs- you can pause the video and see what I did to him. A 1,000 dmg round on that rr12 zerk.

697DMG main hand, 381 DMG off hand.
    HERORIUS

• MAGA
    ~Westies