ALB NATION TAKES FRIDAY NIGHT--- ALB NATION 6 vs MID BG 4

MID WIPE 1

MID WIPE 2

MID WIPE 3

MID WIPE 4

MID WIPE 5

MID WIPE 6

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Had fun on my thane last night. Sorry albs, had to try and even numbers back to mid again a little. Was a nice split of wins and everyone had fun and good rps
  • A harmless post was taken too personally, guess I’m back to mid full time, sorry albs. Was good times while it lasted. Good luck and see you out there on the weekends.
  • Looks like I forgot music on the 5th video. Enjoy the raw strategy of ALB NATION on that one.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »

MID WIPE 1

MID WIPE 2

MID WIPE 3

MID WIPE 4

MID WIPE 5

MID WIPE 6

ddkqgfrv9uyc.jpg

This jackass dies a LOT in his self-serving, egotistical quest for adoration!

Post edited by INACA on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • In MID WIPE #2- I would advise you not drive the bg into one clump against the wall.

/rofl
    HERORIUS