Sunday-- Alb Nation Is Destroying All Other Bg's Out There- All Weekend Long -- Why ???

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
I hear we are too coordinated ? That we attack with precision and punish thy enemy quickly on INC!

I say join us ! Send a friend request to Natebruner#3781 and we will get you in Game Changers Discord and ready to slay :)

Post Birthday Sunday on HERO

Hero Down- CHECK
Xyorman BG down 4 times - CHECK

Albs lost 1 fight all weekend open field ? (fri/sat/sun) /ROFL

Midgard not ready for hits like this ? They said mids were just at the docks and coming around ! OH yeah ?
What you wanna do when we do the OOPTY OOP on you ! Come out of that insta zephr and slay XYORMAN !

Why you wanna make things so complicated ?

Give me AOE stun if you don't wanna use it

Bring WHOLE BG to funnel spot? LOL

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• SymSym
    edited October 2018 PM
    I gotta say, heretics are freaking lol in Zerg warfare

The new lag hammers of 2018

The 15 people in chalice of never more are mid who jumped realms
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    I gotta say, heretics are freaking lol in Zerg warfare

The new lag hammers of 2018

The 15 people in chalice of never more are mid who jumped realms

ALB Nation welcomes all those looking for a change :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781