Saturday Night Live------- Hero's Birthday Bash------ Smeger Keeps Campfire Strong

Happy Birthday Hero! Its a shame Midgard camped CK's for so long tonight. Saturday's used to be different.

1st Battle with HERO-- ALB NATION PERFECT HIT

2nd Hit on MIds/-- Pull HERO below to let ALB NATION WIPE

3rd HIT---Hero Attempts to AJ ALB Nation

4th HIT-- Smeger feeds RPS no panning to ALB NATION

5th HIT-- Nate kills HERO on his bday-- ALB nation rocks HIB

6th HIT-- The final farming of MIdgard- Gnight all :)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Happy Birthday Hero! I hope you enjoyed all the presents (bags of loot)!
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Hero! I hope you enjoyed all the presents (bags of loot)!

Many presents from ALB NATION ! :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS