Friday Night Fights--- Alb Nation Simply Owned The Night----- Arthur Smiles Upon Us :)

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Send a friend request in Discord to Natebruner#3781 and join us as we pillage Midgard.

(BEWARE OF TRAPS)

You won't fight at KM but prefer a sandwich at Bold CK ? ok

Yes we ported HURB to run up and kill you... why put them in that position ?

Really want to get an AJ in the water ?

A Bridge... sure we do bridges as well

Why kill your Bg running away... we can accomodate those you leave behind

AJ the kings of AJ.... c'mon now

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Mids did have a really good hit at the banana at mmg, well coordinated and wiped albs pretty bad.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Mids did have a really good hit at the banana at mmg, well coordinated and wiped albs pretty bad.

Not really a hit. Some mids were camping MMG and most mids were camping banana.

Alb push at both locations was unfortunately weak. But I guess they need to win 1 fight on the night .

It was a great Friday night.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Was Lavas leading Friday nights BG ?
    HERORIUS

• edited September 2018 PM
    There were a lot of good fights, Mids did put up some good resistance and some good pushes at times.
    Post edited by Westies on
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    There were a lot of good fights, Mids did put up some good resistance and some good pushes at times.

It's good to see Lavas stepping up on a Friday night and getting mids to show resistance.
    HERORIUS