Hib Bg Tries To Back Door Albion Bg At Glenlock----- While Mids Have A Strong Campfire Going

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
We heard of the tales of smores and campfires in Glenlock. We even left port open to let all your scary friends enjoy the party.
Then we had surprise from Hibernia !

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• we heard there were smores, but you didn't seem to want to share :( we even brought some more wood from the great tree for the fire ;(
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • we heard there were smores, but you didn't seem to want to share :( we even brought some more wood from the great tree for the fire ;(

Yeah we showed up and they took all the goodies in the CK. My boys got pissed and a fight broke out.
    Hibernia wood is strong and I known you guys were coming, we prolly could have just gone thru the front door together.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781