Albion Has Crushed Midgard--- All The Brave Fighters Now Reside In Camelot (WED NIGHT video Inside)

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Did you think you would wipe us there ?

You want the Buggane ?

Too much Coordination

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• all you did yesterday is kill the 8 man on vannin . Where the challenge there ?
  • When you die you need to reset your camera angle to zoomed out :p
  • Mid Leadership has failed. Many do not want to follow Xyorman into battle.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• You need new comments Nate. Population is dwindling and everyone hops realms to get easy rps. Are mids losing more than they use to? Yeah every realm goes through the ups and downs, it will happen to Albion once again.
  • Stand wrote: »
    You need new comments Nate. Population is dwindling and everyone hops realms to get easy rps. Are mids losing more than they use to? Yeah every realm goes through the ups and downs, it will happen to Albion once again.

Mids need new strategy ?
    HERORIUS